Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Origin Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BF4 Premium Keys 25e PayPal/PSC

Discussion on BF4 Premium Keys 25e PayPal/PSC within the Origin Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BF4 Premium Keys 25e PayPal/PSC

^

Still have 9 keys available!
Old 12/08/2013, 16:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont buy here..its a scam
Old 12/08/2013, 19:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I went first, gave him 20 euros and then another 1 Euro because the payment wouldn't be charged until the 15th. He gave me a code, I immediately entered it in my Origin account, says invalid, then claims that it is valid because he checked it and claims I put it on another account. First off, there is no way to check it if its valid, so right there he is lying, and second I didn't use it on a second account. And he keeps saying he sent a legitimate 16 digit Origin code when I can just find a 16 digit origin code and make it up. I am going to report this officially after I get my refund on Paypal.

Deal with caution.

I just realized, the code is not even saying that it has been used. It is saying that is invalid. I tested a code that has been used an Origin tells me it has been used, but his code says invalid. Just shows even more that he's a scammer.

Just contacted EA, Battlefield 4 Keys are 20 key digits long, and he gave me a 16 digit one. This guy is 100% a scammer.