Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Meaning of life

Discussion on The Meaning of life within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 04/16/2007, 23:16   #16

elite*gold: 0
LOL Is ja putzig, dass "water tao" bei euch nur 7 Buchstaben hat... xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Meaning of a KeyLogger (English/Tagalog)
01/19/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 7 Replies
In English: A keylogger is a type of surveillance software (considered to be either software or spyware) that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file, usually encrypted. A keylogger recorder can record instant messages, e-mail, and any information you type at any time using your keyboard. The log file created by the keylogger can then be sent to a specified receiver. Some keylogger programs will also record any e-mail addresses you use and Web site URLs you visit....
What is the meaning of Essential item in SRO?
11/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Faith and Charity has different essential items Roble for faith and Light armor for Charity however they both work with Robe Although Glory and Favor armor has the same essential items like Charity they only work with cleric rod(didnt test it for robe) so this is a bit strange so can anyone explain what is the exact meaning of essential here?
WTB SBOT ACCOUNT- MEANING CAN BUY ON IT!
10/08/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
I want a SBOT account i can buy Sbot on. Will require to be able to log on and see that i can buy then i will pay. Post your price here
kinda ot but i found the real meaning of S.I.L.K.R.O.A.D
10/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
here it is: SILKROAD: Stupid Incooperative Loserlike Korean Rotten Obviously Assfucked
What's the meaning of this ?
06/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys i got jailed for no reason i send message complaining to TQ they answered me and send me this Here is the record: Cheater found. Account, User:, cheat type:, subtype: -- Wed Jun 10 20:28:44 2009 cheater player_id account id GotoJail -- Wed Jun 10 20:33:44 2009