Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Das Fünfte Element

Discussion on Das Fünfte Element within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 04/15/2007, 10:59   #76

elite*gold: 0
Saufspiele stinken und lassen bei mir
schlimme Kindheitserinnerungen hochkommen.

Ich sag nur Zigarrettenfilter kauen
und Bongwasser saufen :uglyno:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new element.exe release
04/29/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
ya here is the new one for mulitclient http://rapidshare.de/files/4695556/elementclient. exe.html
+255 Pm gear not element
11/08/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
guyz what is the code that grants full set of gear +255 instead of +12 things , i need the code plz , cuz i cant find it on my list.
hilfe für fünfte wave
05/27/2008 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
wie muss ich diesen teil ändern damit er bei der Fünften wave bisl weiter unten steht weil ich da oft zu wenig leben hab und er dann rausgeht obwohl ich 4k life hab^^ -------------------------Teleportsettings------- -------------------------leave this alone if you do not know what they do------ Teleport.x=15090 Teleport.y=5005 Tp.x=15117 Tp.y=5003 -------------------------Precast locations------ -------------------------leave this alone if you do not know what they do------
ELEMENT BOT
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
i heard that there is a bot that automatically buy items from npc and alchemies it into element any one have that kind of bot or even heard of that bot? thanks:P