Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Post Your PvP Videos!

Discussion on Post Your PvP Videos! within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Your PvP Videos!

I thought it would be cool to start a thread where people can show off their skills in PvP. All MMO PvP videos are welcome. It does not matter the MMO. Lets show off our skills through posting videos!

I feel that I hold my own in PvP in most MMO's. Here is an example of me playing an MMO called Age of Conan. This game takes more skill than most MMO's on the market as far as melee combat is concerned. If you are good enough then you can kill players that are 5-10 levels about you or even more. In this video I use a character that is only level 20 (level 80 is the cap) and I go around killing other players in world PvP. TERA Online will take even more skill than this game though because the ranged classes will actually have to aim their spells. This is also my 2nd attempt at video editing and so I hope you enjoy.
The link is in my signature.
Thanks.
Closed Thread