Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suggestion]Make another thread...

Discussion on [Suggestion]Make another thread... within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Suggestion]Make another thread...

Make a thread called "The longest e*pvp thread I", so that people who can't speak German (like me) could spam their ***** off
That would be nice ^^
Old 05/23/2010, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
You can also speak english there

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SUGGESTION MAKE AN PERFECT STAR
11/26/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
SUGGESTION MAKE AN PERFECT STAR
I WANT TO MAKE A NEW THREAD
09/06/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 39 Replies
I WANT TO MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR Filipino Only If you have a question just post here pwede kang mag tagalog! :handsdown:
Suggestion Thread ts1/ts2 only
08/22/2009 - 12Sky2 - 6 Replies
Well guys ive recently stopped playing ts2 mayn because of how strict they are getting so i been back to ts1 for abit , the origin of this game ^^ , i think this section should be combined to Ts1 and Ts2 or make another section for ts1 but if it was here i think it would be more useful seeing as most people play both or have , i dunno just an idea
all bot thread suggestion
10/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i was wondering if we could have a sticky thread with a list of all the bots ig/oog and also all the emulators/server verifiers you need for every chronicle c4 through gracia i think this would be really helpful for everyone so that you dont get retarded ppl that keep making new topics asking for bots, it can all be in one spot for any chronicle they want
heres one suggestion to make co partner work
08/18/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 0 Replies
this may sound a bit nooby but it probably caught a lot of ppl out. if u r one of the ppl the dces straight away wen u r using conquer partner then try turning off the bit where it says log off wen u see a black name , red name , blue name . hope this has helped.