Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Feel Lonely

Discussion on I Feel Lonely within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So much german. I wish I could read german and understand it, so I could know what was goin' on around here. Oh well. Anyone want to have a random chat with me?
Old 04/20/2006, 02:54   #2

Oh u are so so so poor h?h?^^
When u ask me very nicely than iŽll chat with u^^
Sorry 4 my bad English O-O
Old 04/20/2006, 03:00   #3

Why are you called EvilFrankfurt when you are not German?

Sry 4 my bad English but i smoked some suspicious herbs, now i cant think clear :P
Old 04/20/2006, 03:03   #4

@Lowskill
Was rauchst du denn? )
Wie ich White Widow oder Mario?
Old 04/20/2006, 03:08   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by BastardZeroFromHell@Apr 20 2006, 03:03
@Lowskill
Was rauchst du denn? )
Wie ich White Widow oder Mario?
White Widow ist ja mal sowas von Standart geworden

Mehr sag ich dazu ned :P

Google mal nach "Sticky Fingerz"
Old 04/20/2006, 03:33   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by lowskill@Apr 20 2006, 03:00
Why are you called EvilFrankfurt when you are not German?

Sry 4 my bad English but i smoked some suspicious herbs, now i cant think clear :P
Wow, you somtimes really impress me. So let's see it like my way,
not every1 who lives in germany is a german at all,
there are lots of peepz who just speak english for their major job here.
Also in the USA there is a city called Frankfort, yea whatsoever.
I could bring up alot of examples, just because someone got a german sounding name it doesen't mean he's german aswell.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:35   #7

Lol thanks Marie. I'm actually from the USA, but I've always wanted to learn German and live in Germany. Rammstein is the whole reason. One of the best German bands I know xD.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:38   #8

Yes,Rammstein....ahhhh...iam listening the music all time
Emmm ja em...ok
Do you know something about TortuneKiller they are also from Germany^^
Old 04/20/2006, 03:39   #9

Du Hast, Feuer Frei, and Ammerika. Some of my favorite songs.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:42   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by EvilFrankfurt@Apr 20 2006, 03:35
Lol thanks Marie. I'm actually from the USA, but I've always wanted to learn German and live in Germany. Rammstein is the whole reason. One of the best German bands I know xD.
Haha riddiclous, Rammstein is pretty famous around the world eventhough people don't understand it. German is pretty hard to learn, it's totally different to english or any other kind of languanges I also suggest NEVER coming to germany, we've got shitloads of tax and it's not even good for sightseeing or enjoying the landscape/city.
If I could, I would decide going to the USA, but the greencard is hard to claim.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:44   #11

I dislike it here :/. Everyone has their head up their *** and thinks they're so much better than everyone else. Oh well. I know someone that went to Germany and they said it was good time, so I might go some day just to visit.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:48   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by EvilFrankfurt@Apr 20 2006, 03:44
I dislike it here :/. Everyone has their head up their *** and thinks they're so much better than everyone else. Oh well. I know someone that went to Germany and they said it was good time, so I might go some day just to visit.
Well if you wanna work here, you gotta know about the tax categories - to make it short, nearly 50% will be taken from your loan so even you may have a great job it still sucks and you get your money monthly. So be glad that you live with naiv people who got much money, I would rather beeing rich than having a great work and still beeing poor. Ofcourse it's good for a visit once.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:53   #13

We aren't rich. We work harder than hell for our money, and barely get by each month xD. Still, I know it's worse in other places, but I can't stand people around here sometimes. They don't know the value of a dollar as well as they think.
Old 04/20/2006, 03:58   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by EvilFrankfurt@Apr 20 2006, 03:53
We aren't rich. We work harder than hell for our money, and barely get by each month xD. Still, I know it's worse in other places, but I can't stand people around here sometimes. They don't know the value of a dollar as well as they think.
Well, some people are the totally different here eventhough they got much money they keep thinking about their investion, its getting annoying after a while.
But I didn't mean with my last post that we're lazy fools who are just working 3 hours a day, e.x; a doctor who've mastered medicine has nearly the same loan as its assistance, and as for the assistance he/she ain't gotta study medicine. And a doctor gotta work 20 hours. It totally sucks but we can't do something against it.
Old 04/20/2006, 04:00   #15

Yeah I know. Well, I have to get goin' for the night. At least I got to chat for a little while, I had like nothing to do lol. Hopefully some day things will change in Germany, until then hope you can get your Greencard and come here :P. Trust me you'll probably learn to think the same as me in the end. Later.