Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS GO, will der mich scammen oder ist das sein ernst?

Discussion on CS GO, will der mich scammen oder ist das sein ernst? within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Post CS GO, will der mich scammen oder ist das sein ernst?

Mein Englsich ist zwar nicht das schlechteste , allerdings checke ich nicht genau was er jetzt will. Ich handel sehr selten über Steam.

Kann mir jemand sagen, was er meint und ob das save ist?

: okay wait let me see what do you have okay
: the knife and the m4 coil and the awp elite build for karambit doppler ?
IBlz: right do a offer, im watching it
: okay ill send you a trade offer okay but can i ask one question first if its okay with you ?
IBlz: yes
: is your knife and skins safe for trade not like those dupped or bugged one cuz i am not going to get those kind of skins i am not risking my whole inventory for those i hope you understand
IBlz: i buy my skins on marked
IBlz: with paysafecard
IBlz: its safe
: okay then i just want some assurance that they are safe and hope you understand me i am just being aware of those kind of items
IBlz: Its save, only buyed on steam marked, no vac/trade bans, good steam lvl(account value) over 4years on steam with much reps
: yes i have also lots of reps , by the way are you okay if we verify our items first by a valve employee to be safe for the both of us ?
IBlz: and how i do this?
: okay let me explain first okay ? but i am telling you that i am not forcing you to do this okay if you have question for assurance on the valve employee okay ?
IBlz: right
: first we need to hire a valve employee to help us verify our items after that the valve employee will ask some question for us and then he will ask for our pending notification to be check and it will keep pending log for 1-2mins and after that time admin or we can cancel both of our offers to be sure and we will wait for the admin to give the detail of our items and after knowing that is safe we can go direct trading
: if you have some questions just ask me okay
Old 04/21/2016, 22:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,863
Eindeutig trusted bzw. lass es einfach bleiben damit wir einen "Ich wurde gescammt" Thread gleich inm Keim ersticken.
Old 04/21/2016, 22:38   #3

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,096
Boy ich würds wenn ich du wäre lassen wie Bananen sagte bevor ein thread aufgemacht wird mit wurde gescammt
Old 04/21/2016, 23:08   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Als ob irgendein Mitarbeiter von Valve Zeit für sowas hätte... eindeutig Scam.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
scam frage? cs go