Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paypal block - Acceptable Policy

Discussion on Paypal block - Acceptable Policy within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Paypal block - Acceptable Policy

Hey there, I really need help about topic.
Paypal sent me an email containing 3 transc ID asking me for further information ,saying i've violated the acceptable user policy (checked it and its like drugs dealing, selling firearms and stuff, i was selling s4 accounts and making coding service), about that payments and noticed that 1 of the transc id's info was different than the one i recieved in email. The email had that transc ID's date 11 nov 15 euro (info different than my own) and my own account showed that transc ID's info as 12 nov 10 euro, and now they are not answering on support. No idea what to do i don't wanna get blocked for doing nothing
Unless i solve this, my acc's gonna be blocked.
Old 11/25/2015, 09:46   #2

elite*gold: 186
The Black Market: 426/0/0
Call them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2015, 11:28   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Anyone else who had this problem before?
Old 11/26/2015, 18:19   #4

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 317/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,866
dude just call them
what should we do if you get different information than you acc is showing?
Old 11/26/2015, 19:07   #5

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,031
phone them*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] +12 gears available for sale ( offers acceptable ).
07/06/2014 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 11 Replies
This is HouseMusic, COAI Mod and just incase heres the link to the original topic. https://conquerai.com/forum/threads/12-gears-avai lable-for-sale-offers-acceptable.32255/ So, +12 steed +12 crop 2 socket super necklace +8 -7 2 socket super ring +12 -7 2 socket super boots +12 -7
Diablo 3 gold (US server) $25/million (acceptable price!!))
05/30/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am selling Diablo 3 gold in acceptable price. -Price: $25/million -Server: US -stock: 6 million -method of trade: ibanking(HSBC) or PayPal -Contact: MSN ([email protected]) or PM me
Block für Block für Block... 24/7 root-server
04/01/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Ich bin neu in dem Gebiet Minecraft, doch das Spiel hat mich sofort gepackt, deswegen habe ich auch gleich einen Server aufgesetzt. Modus: "Classic" Plugins: Ein paar sind drauf und einige kommen noch, der Server befindet sich noch im Aufbau, hat 50 Slots und ich bin für allerlei Spielerein zu haben. Neue User bekommen Starthilfe und Support beim Game, für Fortgeschrittene sind Unterstützung für Projekte selbstverständlich. Der Server wurde Heute aufgesetzt und es gibt mitlerweile...
WTB: 10euros of BFP - With a Middleman! 3000 = acceptable
11/17/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
I would like some cheap points and the trade will be done with a mm so dont worry about my bad rep. Please post here / pm me - and we can get king to mediate or another mm. Forgot to add that i have a paysafecard. 53views no replies :(
Bot related punishment policy and block informatio
03/26/2006 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Bot related punishment policy and block information Date : 3/24/2006 inquiry : 886 Hello. This is Silkroad Online. The fact that bot programs are being spread and used by minority of the users have been found to be true. Using bot programs is illegal, and those that use these programs will be investigated and their character IDs will be listed at our homepage. These users will be severely punished by many methods, including account blocking.