Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for right decision!

Discussion on Looking for right decision! within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Looking for right decision!

Hello,

I am looking for a chat application to implement it to my website. I don't have idea which to use or which is best. I came across Envolve and Chatwing but still looking for more options before I decide which to take.

Have in mind I want to be able to post youtube videos and charts into it and I also want to have option for design makeover plus Iphone and Android app access with alerts.

Thanks!!!
Old 07/04/2015, 15:42   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Suggestions -> Off Topic

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with uri decision
06/05/2012 - DarkOrbit - 22 Replies
Hey guys i need a bit of help of deciding what to spend my uri on. I currently have 175k uri and i need to know what to spend it on. Here is my account stats 8 iris (1 havok) Drone levels are, lvl 7,5,4,4,3,2,2,1 15 parts for apis and 0 for zeus 3 lf4s, 31 lf3s, 16 bo2s 24 pilot points (not working on it anymore for now), lvl 9 PET all important cpus (rep bot 4) 3 hangers, 1 goli (no skill designs), vengi, and spearhead.
Hi. Nickname decision :P
02/09/2012 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hello...atm i have a lv 25 char which i bought for really cheap. it has a random name atm something like "jergfagagqwd" This char will be a blader/glavier/fire so a dual build. Its FF for 120+ cause it has 10 mil sp anyway that doesnt matter. Any ideas about the nickname? cause i want to change it.