Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 02:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLEASE help me

Discussion on PLEASE help me within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PLEASE help me

i'm new to making private servers =/.

I have a couple questions. I was looking on how to make an own custom downloadable client, and it said I had to find this JAVAC file in my BIN folder. I can't find that. On top of that it says I need JDK5 or 6, which I downloaded D:. Does it mean update 5 or 6? One more thing, could I make a private server out of this? It was a really good one, but the guys hard drive crashed, and I want to edit it around a little bit. Put custom things and stuff, but I'm new to this whole thing. It wasn't a custom source, but a lot of servers weren't really made like this. I liked it, though, so I want to build on it. Please help if you know. Here's a pic: and here's another

here's where I got the guide how to make the client (I think this is how to make the your own custom client)

If that's not it, I was looking for something where I could change the skins, and make it compatible with the new server. I'm so clueless
Old 08/13/2009, 07:54   #2

what game? look in the right section/s
Old 08/13/2009, 20:12   #3

Received Thanks: 2,961
#closed
Closed Thread