Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Radeon Rewards

Discussion on Radeon Rewards within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Radeon Rewards

Guten Abend
in diesem Thread wollte ich mal eine Frage zu den Radeon Rewards
raushauen.

Also ich habe mir die AMD Radeon R9 270 X bestellt, und ich habe bei verschieden Grafikkarten die ebenfalls von AMD waren gesehen das man sich dann halt der Stufe abhängig (Bronze,Silber,Gold) jeweils 1/2/3 spiele aussuchen kann, doch bei der Radeon R 9 270 X nichts in diese Richtung gefunden gibt es hier keinen "Reward" oder doch?

« BTC | Google+ »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 3 rewards are announced. Get your rewards now! (3v3 teams, soloq boost)
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Season 3 rewards are announced. If you don't want to miss them, get yourself a nice Gold 3v3 team for only 5 Euros each. You need to play more than 30% of games in the team. That won't be a problem since I give you the captain of the team and there aren't a lot of games played on the teams. I also do soloq boosting. It is cheapest around and I can do that extremely fast. Check out the topic for some feedback and prices...
AMD Radeon Never Settle Rewards Key [3 Games]
10/06/2013 - Trading - 9 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen AMD Radeon Never Settle Rewards Key für 3 Spiele eurer Wahl. Darin sind zur Zeit folgende Spiele enthalten: RADEON GOLD REWARD http://amd4u.com/radeonrewards/ Ich verkaufe den Code da ich mir eine ASUS 7970 Matrix Platinum gekauft habe, jedoch manche Spiele schon besitze oder nicht möchte. Deshalb könnt ihr 3 Wunsch-Games hier zu einem guten Preis bekommen :) Versand des Gutscheincodes erfolgt per E-Mail oder PN, nach Zahlungseingang per Paypal / Überweisung. Ggf....
ATI Radeon HD5450 oder ATI Radeon X1600 ?
06/22/2013 - Hardware Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hey welche von den beiden ist besser ? ATI Radeon HD5450 oder ATI Radeon X1600 ?
gate waves end rewards+event rewards
09/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 35 Replies
i give a list of all rewards of gate's end events. olsow the waves of the gate's to safe peaple some work . i'm not chure i post it in the right section. feel free to drag it to the right one. i hope this helped some peaple. greets. *kaat* 1. alpha gate: NPC waves 40 Streuners