Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 20:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warcraft III Refresher(Auf anfrage)

Discussion on Warcraft III Refresher(Auf anfrage) within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warcraft III Refresher(Auf anfrage)

Works Fine!

Description:
This is an application designed to automatically refresh the game you are currently hosting.
What is Warcraft III AutoRefresh?

This is an application designed to automatically refresh the game you are currently hosting. Normally when you host a game, you would close all slots and open them to force your game to appear at the top of Battle.net's list of custom games. With this application, that process is done automatically.

Features

- Cross-platform, usable on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Automatically refresh your game.
- Set the rate at which your game is refreshed.
- Helps distribution of a map by assisting players in recognizing "Download Only" games.
- Customize the names and colors of the Autorefresh appearing in pre-game lobbies.
- Almost no CPU utilization, allowing you to keep your framerates up.

Download, read more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
best ram refresher program ?
05/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey guys when i open clients and go sleep computer is fast and nice but after 4,5 hours it lags like hell! i need a program to auto refresh my memory a good one
Bot Refresher
04/24/2010 - Diablo 2 - 9 Replies
Dieser Refresher ist nur für Leute die regelmäßig einen Fehler bekommen, und zb.: in der Nacht der Bot still steht!!! Für eventuelle Schäden am ACC,Diablo2 oder am PC haftet der Benutzer In erster Linie wurde das hier für WinXP gemacht! Getestetes Sytem: Win XP Pro SP3 RC1 Haltet euch genau an die Readme.txt Hier der DL link
A lil refresher for people who forgot
10/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Just for future reference. When you put up a snippet of code ing it, dont close it (and delete the fix) a while later saying "Learn it you noob". _flame_ Now here is why I say that. I code for a lil while trying to fix lil issues, just to come on here and find its been on here for ages(ok ok, maybe months). So Now Im intrigued, I would not like to duplicate work that somebody else already did, so I start searching, I find many many nice threads with the snippits I need, Plus a little...
[Help] Refresher
09/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, im working up a source i need some refreshers though, in regards to npc placement. Theres a few things i need explained in the source itself. NPCID < --- Im guessing is just a random somewhat chronological ordered npc identification NPCType < --- Is the npc reference for where in the source it finds the coding to state what that npc does. SubType < ---- Im guessing the npc's icon? Basically i wanna add some npcs that arent quite implemented into the game. As well can help me later...
SV refresher
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
ummm well...i've got the cracked SV 1.117...but every 30-45 min it screws up and doesn't recognize the monsters anymore so it just jumps in circles....so i remember someone created something to refresh SV using AutoIt...but i can't seem to find it...so if anyone could help that would be nice :x and yes i've used the search feature to try and find it but it doesn't work at all =\ ALSO if anyone would be willing to help me learn how to create a script to do this myself with AutoIt I...