Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rage of Bahamut - Referral Code

Discussion on Rage of Bahamut - Referral Code within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rage of Bahamut - Referral Code

Hallo,

Fange grade mit Rage of Bahamut an, und vielleicht möchte mir ja einer seinen Referral Code hinterlassen. Diesen werde ich benutzen :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Bierkiste

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rage of Bahamut BOT [REQUEST]
09/11/2013 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
^^ its an android or iOS based game, but you can still play on a pc/mac via bluestacks i noticed most of the RoB players here at epvp are germans so heres an english thread :P are there any working BOTs or scripts for rage of bahamut? how can we register multiple accounts on one device(phone/PC)? can we run multiple accounts with the BOT?
Rage of Bahamut
04/12/2013 - Browsergames - 17 Replies
http://www.cinemaevideogiochi.com/wp-content/uploa ds2/RAGE_BAHAMUT.jpg Ich bin vor kurzer Zeit auf diese Spiel gestoßen dass man mit IOS oder Android Phones spielen kann. Es handelt sich hierbei um ein TCG, also ein Sammelkartenspiel wie etwa Yugi-Oh und MAgicTG. Der Unterschied ist dass es auch viele Elemente eines Rollenspiels hat und vollkommen kostenlos spielbar ist. Natürlich können sich Itemshopper mehr leisten doch wenn man fleißig Karten farmt und diese verkauft kriegt man im Laufe...
WoW Gold -> Rage of Bahamut
11/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Erstmal schöne Grüße an alle die diesen Thread öffnen. Es geht sich um folgendes, da ich derzeit für die Werbt-einen-Freund Aktion für das Spiel "Rage Of Bahamut" Leute suche, wollte ich hier folgendes anbieten. Jeder der Interesse hat, soll sich bitte per PN bei mir melden. Reverall code: lgr22837 _______________________________________________ Derzeit biete ich folgendes an:
VK Rage of Bahamut cards
09/06/2012 - Trading - 10 Replies
Ich möchte ein paar Karten für die App "Rage of Bahamut" verkaufen. Wer nicht weiß, worum es sich handelt, kann direkt aus diesem thread rausgehen :) Folgende Karten biete ich an: Satan (clean) Fairy Princess skill 9 17999 atk 17359 def (SSR) Nightmare 6-11 Skill 7 15566 atk 13482 def Wraith 4-6 Skill 6 14593 atk 14676 def (SOLD)
Rage of Bahamut Referral Code
08/15/2012 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hey guys, if you're planning to play Rage of Bahamut on either your Android or Iphone/pad, please use my code LXV04975 after the tutorial. Don't be fooled by others that tells you that their code gives bigger rupies because all codes are the same. I'm still new at this game but i will really appreciate it if you use my code. Again it's LXV04975 and if you use it, just support me on my account for me to know that you use it, just search my ingame name beatbanisher and i'll give you an extra...