Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wayback Machine

Discussion on Wayback Machine within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wayback Machine

Hey,

wie kann ich mit der Wayback Machine alte Dateien wie z.b den alten Metin2 Clienten downloaden?

Wenn ich auf den download link gehe passiert nichts :/ oder gibt es eine andere Methode womit man alte Sachen downloaden kann?
Old 10/19/2012, 15:48   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
Wayback Machine speichert nur die Webseiten..nicht die dateien zum Download -.-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help in 2nd Machine
12/28/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all, I come to pose a small problem I have with my second MachineManager Here I leave some pictures of the error and the settings of the ini files Screen of Main Machine Screen of Second Machine Here I leave the config ini files, help please SrNodeType count=2
java virtual machine launcher could not create the java virtual machine
08/29/2011 - Minecraft - 5 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt ist bei mir plötzlich folgendes Problem aufgetreten Minecraft ging immer perfekt, dann wollte ich den millionaire minecraft mod installieren und seit dem kommt immer diese fehler meldung: java virtual machine launcher could not create the java virtual machine minecraft deinstalliert aber ich kann es nicht mehr installieren da die Meldung immer kommt wenn ich auch Minecraft.exe klicke ich habe windows xp und davor lief es immer perfekt das mit der .bat datei...
war-machine 3.0
05/23/2009 - Zero - 42 Replies
War-Machines is back up and running as of 20 min ago xD yes its true wm is up and running site is - http://war-machine.net/index.html Version is fusion of 2829 and 2855 rates are 200 zp (Directly goes in inventory)
to War-Machine
04/06/2009 - Zero - 1 Replies
ok to the owner yall need to make the hamachi from room 12 and u p connected to the server also some people has been wateign along time to play.