Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

elitepvpers community

Discussion on elitepvpers community within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
elitepvpers community

ich musste erfahren was für eine Community das hier wirklich ist.

Einer wollte, ich zitiere "fick deine tote oma" (zum glück leben meine großeltern noch aber sowas ist doch unter aller sau.)

der nächste wollte von mir etwas kaufen und bietet einen guten preis und dann macht er einen rückzieher und reagiert so als ich ihm geschrieben habe das ich mich verarscht fühlte: "cool" (ich meine, wie gefühlstot kann man überhaupt sein?)

viele weitere wollten mich einfach nur betrügen und beleidigten mich mit allen möglichen zeugs als sie bemerkten das ich nicht auf betrüger hereinfalle.

und ... ach mir ist jetzt die lust vergangen zu schreiben ... und ich hab das komische gefühl das dieser post gelöscht wird. (zensierung? meinungsfreiheit?) egal dieses forum geht mir so dermaßen auf die nerven, peace out
Old 05/15/2012, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Das Forum ist schon lange nicht mehr das was es vor 3 Jahren war
Old 05/15/2012, 15:58   #3

elite*gold: 107
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,309
Internet.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elitepvpers - Community Gather?
03/16/2012 - Counter-Strike - 8 Replies
Mir ist heute mal so die Idee gekommen, wie es denn mit so einem E*PvP-Community-Gather aussieht? Das ganze wird dann - wie bei Nooky - auf einem Youtube-Channel (Am besten dem E*PvP-Channel! :)) hochgeladen... Was sagt ihr dazu? P.S.: Sollte dies die falsche Sektion sein, so bitte ich darum, dass der Thread gemoved wird! Grüße.
Hello elitepvpers community
10/29/2010 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
Garrick here on d2 west softcore ladder of course. working at gaming for fun just haven't the time to invest this last year now so was looking for nice running mf bot. used d2nt last ladder which resulted in a 30 suspension, which blizzard could say was a result of getting caught in their filters for rule violations. So i was hoping that i could find a different bot to run on d2 that was free of course . I was also hoping that some of the members would offer the views on some of the bot...
hello to all community Elitepvpers
02/18/2010 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
hello friends this great community Elitepvpers am new to this forum and want to learn about programming Conquer Online I hope I can help be a great programmer and can learn good greetings from Venezuela Excuse my English nose greetings in English writing almost Latinos who should be here and all the other people from around the world
Hi Elitepvpers Community
11/14/2008 - Say Hello - 3 Replies
:handsdown: Hi Community, i am Crashday but the most call me just Crash i registered me in this forum cuz i want to help other people and be a part of a good and cool community yeah well thats was at the moment what i wanted to say let me think how to make my message longer :thinking
Hi Elitepvpers community!
12/26/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
I want to say hello! i like this forums! many interesting Threads for players of wow =) Elitepvers best! like the community! Mfg