Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How stupid can you be?[Video]

Discussion on How stupid can you be?[Video] within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
How stupid can you be?[Video]

Beat that.
Old 10/15/2008, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
How stupid can Forum Guardians be?

Beat that.
Old 10/15/2008, 17:05   #3

elite*gold: 115
Received Thanks: 12,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
Beat that.
ok
Old 10/15/2008, 17:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCronicLe View Post
How stupid can Forum Guardians be?

Beat that.
I don`t speak german,therefore i cant share it there.
So don`t try to be a smartass,i had enough of them
Old 10/15/2008, 17:58   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 4,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex92 View Post
I don`t speak german,therefore i cant share it there.
So don`t try to be a smartass,i had enough of them

u cant understand the word "Videos"?
Old 10/15/2008, 18:28   #6

elite*gold: 343
Received Thanks: 1,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB Schnittstelle View Post
wow.. an other guardian got owned <3

even if you dont know where to post something, just ask?? you can pm any mod, you could even ask in that really long thread up there (some thousand posts, we just talk about stuff there) and NEVER, ******* NEVER call our OT members smartass or anything like that, you will fail...

Old 10/15/2008, 18:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuh View Post
wow.. an other guardian got owned <3

even if you dont know where to post something, just ask?? you can pm any mod, you could even ask in that really long thread up there (some thousand posts, we just talk about stuff there) and NEVER, fucking NEVER call our OT members smartass or anything like that, you will fail...
i do know where to post,but i dont understand german,read my other post.
I got owned?For posting a video in a thread where i can actually understand what people are saying?ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB Schnittstelle View Post
I think i exprimed pretty good in the last post.I dont understand german,videos stands for videos in english and german too.But whatever,im not gonna say anything more,i made a mistake,should have posted there,so close it untill some other members come and flame.
Old 10/15/2008, 18:48   #8

elite*gold: 343
Received Thanks: 1,775
how the **** didnt you understand me, dont call anyone of us smartass, especially not after doing something wrong, i guess you are not old enough to understand how the real world works but if you do something wrong, no matter if it was your fault or not, you say sorry and promise not to do it again. do you think we give a **** why you posted this in an extra thread?? noooo...

and we wont forget your immature reaction to our corrections.

so remember IF you do something wrong don't be a little girl and tell us why the whole world did something wrong except you, just act like a normal person and say that you understood and you wont do it again...

**** all those kiddys running around here without having any decent respect for people who definitely have more experience in this forum then them.
Old 10/15/2008, 21:13   #9

here is a flaming thread too?
Old 10/15/2008, 21:34   #10

elite*gold: 1531
Received Thanks: 2,935
#marked as stupid
Old 10/15/2008, 21:52   #11

+1
Old 10/16/2008, 15:19   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuh View Post
how the **** didnt you understand me, dont call anyone of us smartass, especially not after doing something wrong, i guess you are not old enough to understand how the real world works but if you do something wrong, no matter if it was your fault or not, you say sorry and promise not to do it again. do you think we give a **** why you posted this in an extra thread?? noooo...

and we wont forget your immature reaction to our corrections.

so remember IF you do something wrong don't be a little girl and tell us why the whole world did something wrong except you, just act like a normal person and say that you understood and you wont do it again...

**** all those kiddys running around here without having any decent respect for people who definitely have more experience in this forum then them.
Are you from the Haga court of justice or something? I said i will post it there.And how would you feel if you`d be called stupid for posting in the wrong section?Just chill,i`m not so immature as you think,and i have the right to defend whether he has 35 years old experience,as long as he called me stupid.
Ok last post here
Old 10/16/2008, 15:21   #13

Alex92 you are annoying, go back to your silkroad section

btw. need mod 4 close this thread!