Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Translate Dutch > German

Discussion on Translate Dutch > German within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Translate Dutch > German

Hello,
I have to Translate something to German, but my German is very very bad i suck in it! Can some1 transelate this from Dutch to German for me?
Google translator sucks it gives me bad sentence

TYVM Here it is in Dutch :

Ik vond de reis naar Düsseldorf heel gezellig, en heb het in dusseldorf erg naar mijn zin gehad. Vooral in de bus heb ik veel lol gemaakt met onder andere : Stan. Maar niet alleen in de bus had ik lol ook in dusseldorf zelf had ik het erg naar mijn zin. Alleen wel jammer dat we daar heen gingen voor opdrachten want, het waren best wel lastige vragen het was leuker geweest als we daar heen gingen als uitstapje. Maar ondanks de opdrachten was het toch leuk. De opdrachten waren niet al teveel werk dus dat was ook wel een voordeel. Wel minder was dat er vuurwerk werd afgestoken bij restaurant Zeevenaar dat zorgde wel even voor wat drukte. Maar ondanks dat vind ik dat de leraren het goed hebben aangepakt. En wil ik ze bedanken voor deze reis naar Dusseldorf.

I found very enjoyable trip to Dusseldorf, Dusseldorf and have really enjoyed my stay. Especially in the bus, I made ​​a lot of fun with: Stan. But not only in the bus, I had fun in dusseldorf itself I was very happy. Just too bad that we went there for assignments because, it was pretty tough questions it was more fun when we went there as a trip. But despite the orders was still fun. The assignments were not too much work so that was also an advantage. Or less was that fireworks were chipped at restaurant Zeevenaar that caused a bit of fuss. But although I think the teachers are well addressed. And I want to thank them for this trip to Dusseldorf.

If u dont know what it means : Google translate Dutch > English it wont be very good sentence but i think u can understand it than

Translate ploxx need it..
Old 01/16/2012, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
No.

#closed
Closed Thread