Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SidekickZ starts <3

Discussion on SidekickZ starts <3 within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SidekickZ starts <3

Subscribe!
Old 12/18/2011, 18:49   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Nö.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ Mai Feelings ] Starts Now !!
05/14/2010 - WarRock - 15 Replies
Ich habe den Raum in Germany_3 eröffnet ! Raum : 4 Passwort : e1pvp1ers ---------------------------------------------- Diese Spieler sollen bis 16 Uhr dort sein !
Time of CB starts
04/07/2009 - Aion - 3 Replies
well i was looking around aion source and and i came across this, which is about the time and what the names/areas of the servers are gunna be released. The server is gunna come out at 7:15PM/eastern and 6:15PM/central. Source Translated version of http://aion.sdo.com/web3/news/news_content.asp?cha nnel=1&id=975&CategoryID=1001
IT'S OK EVERYONE! CHINESE OB STARTS 1ST JAN
12/27/2008 - Aion - 2 Replies
OMG I NEED IT !!!
Get To Towers/gys In Av Before Av Starts!
12/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
As you know the 2.3 patch had been released. Alterac Valley Additional Warmasters no longer report for duty upon destroying an enemy tower. However, destroying an enemy tower still eliminates the associated opposing Warmaster. All Warmasters are linked to each other and their respective Generals and can no longer be pulled individually. Honor from capturing towers has been increased. All Commanders and Lieutenants have left Alterac Valley in search for other battle opportunities....