Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 15:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some help related to PayPal

Discussion on I need some help related to PayPal within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some help related to PayPal

Hi.

This morning i sold a game account to a guy from Singapore (i'm from Romania).

As we agreed, I was the first one to send the account details, and after he got the account he sent the money (80 Euro).

Now, a few hours after i got the payment, i found myself with a dispute >.<

He opened the dispute as an Unauthorized Payment.

I was cautious and i asked him to put a phrase that he wont charge back in the payment note and also send it to my email.I got screen shots of the phrase while he prepared to send it (from his PC) and the received email(my pc).

Also while he sent the money, i asked him to use team viewer, just to be sure he uses a "good" paypal account.He didn't knew though that i recorded the team viewer session just in case it would get to a dispute.

here is the video:

In your opinions do i have any chance against this scammer?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plz .. Launcher Related....
08/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 14 Replies
plz .. Launcher Related.... I have a question... Far from the launcher, but the automatic update Client connections do not come true .. How to connect via launcher not? ㅠ. ㅠ ------------------------------------------------- -------
For those of you who don't know [Legend IV Related]
03/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
You can now really install the client, all of the servers are undergoing the update process and should be up soon! Cheers and happy hunting!
SRO related drawing
01/19/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I am making a drawing of a Glaiver, I was just bored and wanted to get peoples opinion, it does not use any of the sro armor, I made up my own items, the glaive is somewhat like the level 100 glaive. http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4301/scannedim agedl3.th.jpg Leave a comment. :) It is still a drawing in progress, not done yet. Quality is really low in imageshack, I do not know any other place. Download attachment, maybe it has better details...
Help with CO, not hack related
05/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Chat problem. Hmmm... need I say more? Whenever I type a certain number of letters, the box and ascii letters appear, wtf?. http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9173/asden1.jp g