Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Direct IP games

Discussion on Direct IP games within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Direct IP games

Hi,I was wondering how can you speed hack games played by direct ip?is it possible?I can t find a speed hack for this kind of games like FIFA08,there are hacks for every game you can think of besides those and especially FIFA08 on PC.So is it impossible?
Old 08/19/2011, 16:47   #2

its the wrong section

maybe with cheatengine??
Old 08/19/2011, 17:06   #3

Ok I have realized that and I have posted in another section also,sorry,I m just trying to find an answer to my problem,I ve tried CE but doesn t seem to work
Old 08/19/2011, 17:14   #4

just try cheat engine or another memory modifier
Old 08/20/2011, 19:07   #5

I tried Cheat engine,it s only getting the game laggy ,I tried different speeds on CE, doesn t make my players run faster than the opponent

Tags
direct ip speed hack fifa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Steam Account 11 games nur top games suche andere games
08/08/2011 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
l4d+l4d2 uncut gold fear avp 2010 metro2033 lost planet extream condtion painkiller black edition stalker 3 terminator
Selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS 30% OFF Over 1000 Games (Z8Games,Nx Games,IJJI Games,etc)
03/12/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 5 Replies
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6006/heraclesto re1.jpg Hello, let me introduce myself, I am Heracles, well, maybe some people know about me and know that I am a seller know they can trust, obviously there will be many who do not trust me, but that's not a problem over time I earn your trust and we can do great business, I hope that i can sell here and allow me to offer the best prices and the biggest promotions as the title says, I'm selling ULTIMATE GAME CARDS codes with 30%...
[B] 2.500 TB Games etc. Direct Load [S] EGold
12/20/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/d1EHYcDFZ5GOMEC .png & USENEXT Preisliste http://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/9YWnTTroDnMM5P T.png
WOuld someone help direct me....
07/27/2010 - GW Bots - 7 Replies
Hi, due to my lack in ability to speak dutch/german and the fact that i cant find a translator thats worth anything.....I have been scouring this site for a GW bot that farms snow wurms in Boreal Station. If anyone can direct me to that i would be in your debt. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
prog. that in direct 3 d games make wireframe
04/06/2007 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hi again i realy need program that makes in direct 3 d games wireframe effect (especialy direct 8 ) I had many programs but they doesn't work good .If someone can help me write pls i searched 2 days and nothing... work good .... :cry: I realy need pvp forum OwnerS help ;)