Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anonymous un co.

Discussion on Anonymous un co. within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 07/06/2011, 00:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 184/0/0
da alles von menschen gemacht wird, wird es immer irgendwelche schlupflöcher geben um anonym bleiben zu können. ansonsten kommt eben die internet-cafe-hackerei in mode oder der nachbar muss seine ip herhalten. irgendwas geht immer.
die gruppen sollen nur weiter machen, die welt darf wissen was für ein scheiß von vielen firmen, regierungen, regierungsbehörden, behörden und ämtern getrieben wird.
Old 07/06/2011, 00:33   #17

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by analsaft View Post
...4fuckr an die Macht!
ERSTMAL BISSCHEN FUCKRN

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anonymous
07/04/2011 - Movies & Series - 2 Replies
Anonymous<3 YouTube - &#x202a;Anonymous + YouTube Layout&#x202c;&rlm;
Anonymous EN: Update 1
04/30/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Anonymous weekly report count: 1 This was only inteanded for Elitepvpers by Bane any modifying/reload of this without the owners consent is Forbidden Ok, I have decided to make a weekly update on Anonymous here on E*pvpers, you will get driect from the source news, this will be great for a lot of resons. People that don’t want to join Anonymous will get updates. You will get it from a source. E*pvpers will get more anonymous interested people to join/mabey become a new member :P@
Anonymous EN
04/09/2011 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
Hello and welcome, i have come to see that all the Anonymous updated news is being posted in only German. Now I have no problems with German i only see that the 30-40% of our users don't speak German haha. So i have decided to start a news feed updateing E*Pvpvers on the whole anonymous trend. First I want to start with why Anonymous is important to E*pvpers; to start there platform of free speech and shareing is careing (lulz) is related to E*pvpers in many ways. E*pvpers would be...
anonymous
10/07/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi wie kriege ich den server "anonymous" in hamachi rein=?