Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Brett/Strategie-Spiele

Discussion on Brett/Strategie-Spiele within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Brett/Strategie-Spiele

Hi,
ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Brettspiel wie "Die Siedler von Catan". Also einen, wo man Stätde einnehmen/bauen kann, Rohstoffe sammeln...
Gruss
Old 04/20/2011, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Risiko, die Mutter der Strategiespiele.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Brett´s Irose Bot / Hack
09/15/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Hello Guys, Im new to the forum but i´ve been playing rose for a long time. Just wanna share some tools i collected during that time with you! Have fun with them: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting That bot lets you login without starting the actual client. You can see all the action done ingame in a cmd window. Anyways that Bot is pretty useless without the commands it usually has, but i want to see if u like it then i maybe upload it ;) Then u can do almost everything through the cmd...
Strategie Spiele
05/17/2010 - Main - 3 Replies
Ich bin schon seit paar tagen auf der suche nach einen Strategie Spiel ich selbst besitze comand and conquer: Generäle und Stunde Null ;) CoD : MW2 , CoD 2 , GTA : SA ehm ja das wars eig. ich habe vor kurzem B-Day gehabt und nun bissl geld bei seite gelegt und will mir davon auch was schönes kaufen :) aber ich weiß nicht genau was ich wollte mir zu erst CaC : 4 hollen da es aber mit strategie 0% auf sich hat fällt es schon mal weg vill. habt ihr paar gute spiele die ihr mir...