Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > Off Topic
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Media] Egypt 25 Jan Rev

Discussion on [Media] Egypt 25 Jan Rev within the Off Topic forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Old 02/20/2011, 02:22   #16

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unick View Post
Well the people might have won but for me that doesn't mean it is forbidden to ask stuff like that. Everything goes on even after some riots. Did the MB got recognized by the governemt now?

Well I am not that old to to have lived it but right now i somehow have to think about the 89s and East-Europe. Pretty many people were rioting against the governments wich "worked" for the UdSSR and now the same pretty much happens in the Near-East but mainly with governments "working" for the USA. Or is it just me thinking that way?

@John: Well i don't think it will be the flast time for us to witness something like this. In the end it's politics and when big power changes also do the smaller countries cotrolled by these. I just hope there won't be to much blood spelt in future. It's allways a danger at such times. There are many deads even untill now.
Whenever people have to regain their freedom there obviously is someone who opresses those who seek freedom. The only consequence is a fight, because in most of those cases the oppresser uses violence to crush down the resistance and the resistance can't just accept to get beaten down and killed. It's sad but true. I too wish that it could go without violence but I don't think it's realistic. If you know another way, I'd be glad to know.
Old 02/20/2011, 04:27   #17

elite*gold: 222
Received Thanks: 7,399
Why did the country had so much conflicts in the first place, well, at least the people have won, its been on the news for the past 2weeks, i hope that peace would be brought onto them.

Amen *
Old 02/20/2011, 08:49   #18

elite*gold: 5
Nice Pics. :>
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2011, 19:32   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholsonz View Post
Why did the country had so much conflicts in the first place, well, at least the people have won, its been on the news for the past 2weeks, i hope that peace would be brought onto them.

Amen *
its getting back its balance now ..

Tags
25, egypt, riot