Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Permenent pvp opennos

Discussion on Permenent pvp opennos within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Permenent pvp opennos

How can i set pvp permanent on in some maps?
Old 03/25/2017, 15:30   #2

$MapPVP
Old 03/25/2017, 15:39   #3

That s not permanent. Every time i restart the server i need to use that command

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
permenent trans?
02/14/2012 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
original post -> permenent trans? - GameHi Forum someone know how to do this?
Permenent Waffe weg -.-
05/06/2010 - Combat Arms - 11 Replies
Hey Leute , habe eben ne runde Sniper only gezockt danach war meine M416CQB weg -.- ... OBwohl ich sie Permenent hatte und man die ja nicht discarden ( löschen) kann ... was nun -.- ? Kann man die IP´s sehen die zuletzt drin waren?
Multiclient (permenent fix)
05/04/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Go to here this has the permenet fix, you can also find it in the hot link list under multiclient, it is the thread started by Cucurucho. I don't need karma for this fix, it is all cucurucho. i am doing this to help clean up the forums of about 10 different threads with the same thing just because people want to grab some quick karma or have the glory fall on them for doing something that they shouldn't get karma for. Also please don't make a new multiclient thread for every new release, the...