Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OpenNos]Server need testers

Discussion on [OpenNos]Server need testers within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OpenNos]Server need testers

Hello !

I am making a server with a friend and I am looking for testers to get some new ideas and help me in testing stuff.

This isn't another ****** server, a lot of game mechanics are heavily modified. I won't go into detailing every change and addition here, since anything I write could change.

While the server is under construction we use hamachi, when everything's ready we will host the server on a solid vps.

To be a tester you don't need much, speak English or French fluently, know the game, have a somewhat lot of free time and that's it.

If you are interested and meet the requirements, join this discord and ping me (PonyWarrior)

Thanks for reading

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
Problem Server OpenNos
05/24/2016 - Nostale - 2 Replies
hi..i have this problem...can someone help me?I play in nostale Italy, when I go to start the d me from that mistake server that I put in the screen
Looking for Testers for Private Server
06/03/2014 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hi, I am currently working on a chapter 1 private server for Warrock. However, in order to continue development I am in dire need of testers. At this point, I focus on the actual game (the actual rooms and FFA) and need your help with testing and reviewing this. If you are interested, please reply or PM me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance, Basser
[Server]LF Testers(0/5)
04/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Well i start to create a server and i need some ppl to test in order to be a tester you need: 1.Dekaron Evo Clinet 2.Hamachi 3.Experience in one of the chars (Seg/Bagi/AK/Mage/Summy/SH) Post Here Your Info.. 1.write your fav char 2.MSN
[REQUEST] Testers for my pvp server
01/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hey guys, im sticking a cool pvp server up whilst coding a completely different game (not co related), however i need some testers, never hosted off hamachi, its let me connect off hamachi, would like to see if others can, if you'd like to be a tester, Please PM me, rewards will be given REWARDS: Staff possitions such as: GM, PM, Forum Moderator