Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Localhost Opennos

Discussion on Problem Localhost Opennos within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Localhost Opennos

Hello

I am calling you because I can not connect to mysql server management in localhost what do that when I do update-database in visual studio it does not know sql sorry I have a bad English, I would do my Better for me explained by teamviewer thanks to you

Old 01/29/2017, 18:00   #2

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by xistorio View Post
Hello

I am calling you because I can not connect to mysql server management in localhost what do that when I do update-database in visual studio it does not know sql sorry I have a bad English, I would do my Better for me explained by teamviewer thanks to you

Seriously mysql you should no longer use this type of database for your server emulate with opennos you need to install mssql
Old 01/29/2017, 20:40   #3

I understand,can you add me on skype plz?

i have error : No connection string named 'OpenNosContext' could be found in the application config file.
I do not know how to use mssql yet I did everything as said in the readme
Old 01/30/2017, 07:17   #4

elite*gold: 110
Download the mssql server 2016
Old 01/30/2017, 10:24   #5

Same as in other Threas: Delete the repo, you are not allowed to redist it
Old 01/30/2017, 10:56   #6

elite*gold: 1
is the server on? i cant open Opennos, it will nothing when i open xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[No-IP / Localhost] Problem
08/17/2013 - Technical Support - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte mir nen ganz normalen Minecraft-Server erstellen (Ja ich weiß wie das funktioniert, hat immer funktioniert). Hab nen kostenlosen DNS-Server von No-Ip mit Portfreigabe erstellt. So, jetzt wenn ich mich mit der neuesten No-IP DUC Version einloggen will kommt dieser Fehler : timed out. Ältere Version gezogen 3.0 (Beta), da konnte ich mich komplett Einloggen, nur das Problem dabei ist das bei dem TCP Port (Wartend) steht, habe verschiedene ausprobiert, extra in der...
Problem with GM privileges on localhost
06/16/2013 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i made my own test server so i can have a little fun with it but i cant manage to set my account to GM privileges even though i put the access level 3 in the account_data. Another problem is that i had to input my account manually in the account_data because there wasnt any information there even after i logged in the first time in the game and closed it (when i actually created my account - the auto create account being activated of course)... so the result is that i logged in with 3...
Problem bei der Umleitung auf localhost
04/12/2012 - C/C++ - 3 Replies
Ich hab vor einiger Zeit einen lokalen Proxy für meinen Webbrowser geschrieben. Dort werden jegliche Requests, Serverside als auch Clientside geparst und dementsprechend behandelt. Ich hatte diese Klasse damals geschrieben um mir Unterstützung beim Browsergamebots schreiben zu holen. Nun möchte ich aber das ganze statt auf meinen Browser auf ein Programm anwenden, das HttpRequests verschickt. Genau genommen ist es ein .Net-Programm, das ich mithilfe der Host-Datei in Windows auf meinen...
Problem PLAYER_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@#
06/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
In English Hi everyone here is my problem you see when i tiped in ./start on FreeBSD virtual pc it says lots of this PLAYER_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@# mv: rename cores/core.4 to cores/core.2 etc.... i enven restarted my server but it dident work :( so if you have an idea help me please
[problem]localhost
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
when i go to localhost it just says can't find the page anyone have any ideas how to fix this