Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 03:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opennos Hamachi Please help

Discussion on Opennos Hamachi Please help within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Opennos Hamachi Please help

if I want to run through Hamachi opennos something I have to adjust? please help
Old 01/26/2017, 17:48   #2

elite*gold: 110
Go to opennos.world/program.cs and change your ip "127.0.0.1" with your ip address hamachi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
Help Sql OpenNos
11/07/2016 - Nostale - 1 Replies
Hello, I can not import the file OpenNos sql with Navicat help me please :handsdown:
OpenNos help plz
07/04/2016 - Nostale - 15 Replies
I want to change when im loggin to the server i see opennos by opennos team how i can change that in the game? delete or change
opennos on hamachi :(
06/06/2016 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
I can not put a opennos private server in hamachi , when I try to change the ip with hexeditor the launcher does not work, can you help me ? sorry for my English !:confused::confused http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_235797San stitre2.pnghttp://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/min i_688990Sanstitre.png