Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opennos problem

Discussion on Opennos problem within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Opennos problem

"Unable to connect to the remote server"
need some help .-.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
Problem with opennos
12/21/2016 - Nostale - 9 Replies
The database does not want this to be either with mysql or navicat :confused: can you help me
Another Opennos problem
05/03/2016 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Can you help me please? :) Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Lg lerchli
Opennos Problem^^
05/01/2016 - Nostale - 6 Replies
http://www.plixup.com/pics_core3/14616793517513Scr eenshot_4.png Könnt ihr mir weiterhelfen? Login und World schließt dauernd.
Opennos Problem
04/29/2016 - Nostale - 8 Replies
Hey :) Ich würde mich freuen wenn ihr mir helfen könntet. Das erste Problem ist, der Port 3306 war schon vergeben! Geht es auch mit dem 3307 Port? Und das zweite Problem ist es kommt immer ein Fehler in VB wenn ich import console öffnen will. :/ Screenshot by Lightshot Ich freue mich auf eure Antworten ;)