Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] OpenNos PNJ

Discussion on [Help] OpenNos PNJ within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] OpenNos PNJ

Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche, wie Reputation und PNJ SP Änderung bitte, weil ich meine Datei auf den Ruf zerbrach gefunden Monster töten Ruf zu verdienen, aber ich kann nicht finden

Hello, I am looking to see how reputation and PNJ SP change please because I broke my file found on the reputation to kill monster reputation, but I can not find it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.
08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies
Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
OpenNos on VPS
02/22/2017 - Nostale - 5 Replies
Hi i have question. How to create server OpenNos on VPS?? What operating system? That Must be Windows or something else. Maybe Linux? And what i need to install.
Help Sql OpenNos
11/07/2016 - Nostale - 1 Replies
Hello, I can not import the file OpenNos sql with Navicat help me please :handsdown:
VPS OPENNOS HELP
06/25/2016 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hello guys plz if you have time or you want to help me add skype lorenzo.abel from spain dont working to use the vps idk why all its ok can you tell me the error its not the launcher its ok the ip. its not the mysql its all configurated its not the port its not the firewall so what i do wrong..
opennos help
05/09/2016 - Nostale - 1 Replies
I need help to put opennos , it does not work , does not work me with tutorials , please help Tell me your skype and help me ... Sorry for my english