Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server aren't working

Discussion on Private server aren't working within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/15/2016, 02:36   #16

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
It is trying to access a null pointer and crash. Try deleting EWSF.EWS, many people are using my 0'day exploit for scam people, xSensitivex as example. It might solve your problem, otherwise contact a developer.
Funny is more is the **** file of @ and nothing of me because he can use normal server (GF) so please read it full before you write **** XD?
PS: You never saw the Screenshot or ? And he said he can play the Official Server without problems so it's not EWSF so delete don't change anything because mytale.exe want to read something from the files but nostalex.dat got update and files too
@Creator I give you tomorrow a launcher where you can play mytale without the useless .exe from them
Old 10/15/2016, 11:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
Funny is more is the **** file of @ and nothing of me because he can use normal server (GF) so please read it full before you write **** XD?
PS: You never saw the Screenshot or ? And he said he can play the Official Server without problems so it's not EWSF so delete don't change anything because mytale.exe want to read something from the files but nostalex.dat got update and files too
@Creator I give you tomorrow a launcher where you can play mytale without the useless .exe from them
Or maybe he just tried your server before, you know that install of 0'day is permanent, and when it is working on official server does not mean MyTale.exe has same address than NostaleX.dat

How can you say i did not see the screenshot if i am the only here who gave him the right answer? everyone was saying to install directx when problem was another and clear from bsod message.

Are you able to write a sentence without '****' term etc? i am talking about education.
Old 10/15/2016, 22:02   #18

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139

that should remove your problem.