Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]No cast time script

Discussion on [Request]No cast time script within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]No cast time script

Hello !

A while ago, I requested the same script, but it is now outdated and the developer who made it can't update it (it's a dll), which is the reason I am here.

If you are using a bot like NosBota or EasyBot, you should have noticed that they hit increadibly fast, sometimes even use multiple spells at the same time and have greater range.

So basically the developer made a script so that when you press F10 it attacks the target as a bot would (only the basic attack), removing cast time (allows using spells and basic attack at the same time, very fast) and giving +4 bonus range (so a swordman can hit at mid range).

The fastest basic attacks are SP6 Archer and SP8 Swordman, with 0.2s cooldown (you hit ~5 times in one second).

Although PvP is too risky, it is increadibly powerful in PvE, you literally rip the mobs apart.

If you are willing to make this script, you may send me a PM and I can send you the outdated script, I wont upload it on this thread because it's not my work.

Thank you !

For German friends (Google translate) :

Old 08/28/2016, 18:21   #2

just spam "u_s 0 3 <mobID>" packet? lol
Old 08/28/2016, 19:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejine View Post
just spam "u_s 0 3 <mobID>" packet? lol
It isnt this simple
Old 08/28/2016, 20:42   #4

Then show me this script on PM, and I will check what it exactly does.
Old 08/28/2016, 20:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejine View Post
Then show me this script on PM, and I will check what it exactly does.
I will send it to you but it's a dll
Old 08/29/2016, 04:17   #6

i noticed that in nosbota and easy bot xD would be awesome if you found someone update it and share with me
Old 08/29/2016, 13:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by heisenchar View Post
i noticed that in nosbota and easy bot xD would be awesome if you found someone update it and share with me
If someone can do it I'll ask for his permission to share it
Old 08/29/2016, 14:39   #8

Lol you want to update my script ?
Old 08/29/2016, 15:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsatus View Post
Lol you want to update my script ?
Yes, because unfortunately you do not wish to update it, so I am asking for help since I want it

Oui, car malheureusement tu ne souhaites pas le mettre à jour, je demande donc de l'aide car je le veux