Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale How Make P-Server No Waat

Discussion on Nostale How Make P-Server No Waat within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Nostale How Make P-Server No Waat

Hello, I want to ask if there's a tutorial on creating Nostale Server on a VPS or how to upload these files ... but not so that the files were WAAT ...
There is something on the Forum?

Ty...
Old 12/14/2015, 03:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by simix123456 View Post
Hello, I want to ask if there's a tutorial on creating Nostale Server on a VPS or how to upload these files ... but not so that the files were WAAT ...
There is something on the Forum?

Ty...
simix123456

The Black Market: 0/0/0

1 Post
Wanting a Tutorial how to create a NosTale Server on VPS or upload Files
And doesn't use the Search Function, just try to figure it out -.-
And Anyways, the latest Public Version of WAAT is WAAT_09a i think.
They aren't Stable (Crashes often under 5 Minutes) And Contains almost Nothing
Old 12/14/2015, 13:18   #3

elite*gold: 150
The following is "How to 'make' your own private server software".

1. Learn the principles of programming.

2. Specialize yourself in a certain programming language (such as c#, c/c++, java)

3. Develop a TCP Server

4. Done
Old 12/14/2015, 21:17   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Your 3. Step is right yes but too wrong. Only to do a TCP Server is easy(max 10 lines of Code) Then your Server Accept Connections yes but you need to add a Management System for your Server or you can do Nothing
Old 12/15/2015, 17:58   #5

elite*gold: 20
There's other emulators than WaaT, like my old and bad written server, NosOpen, XenoCore, bla bla. Just take a look in the forum and you will find them ^^

Uploading files to the VPS should be easy with any FTP tool, or just downloading server files in the vps and configure from here with remote desktop