Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Logger

Discussion on Packet Logger within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Logger

I'm wondering if someone can give me a working packet logger? =(
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet Logger
02/16/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 30 Replies
*gone*
Packet Logger?
09/16/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all! Could I find somewhere / anywhere a Metin2 packet logger? Danke!
Using packet logger?
07/02/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Link to the packet logger I've played cabal EU for a long long time and then i got bored of it since the exp rate is just too low and the prices are too high for good items to afford so you are pretty much hopeless in the pvp as well. My question is that if i were to use Packet logger, how could i find the specific packet for Alz or exp? if that is possible to modify through editing packets? have anyone used packet logger before to edit anything ingame? Any kind of help (mini...
packet logger
07/01/2009 - Perfect World - 25 Replies
Here's a tiny pw packet dumper that gets the packet data out of the client (before it encrypted and after it decrypted) and dumps to the console and to text file. It has some little limitations however, not all login traffic dumped I believe, also there's no 'control messages' ('zero' bytes between packets). How to use: start program | start client; login and have fun. If you're interested in future packed investigations. feel free to icq me (the answer to antispam is 0). Hope this will...