Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

erm can somebody upload the current pointers for NOSTALE GLOBAL??

Discussion on erm can somebody upload the current pointers for NOSTALE GLOBAL?? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
erm can somebody upload the current pointers for NOSTALE GLOBAL??

reply back in english please~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nostale GLobal Bot
04/19/2010 - Nostale - 6 Replies
Hat wer vieleicht einen Bot für Nostale Global? Alle angebotenen Bots funktionieren leider nicht :(
Nid Help for Nostale Global
12/26/2009 - Nostale - 8 Replies
sir/mam i would like to ask for some help about the bot that is compatible in Nostale Global . i saw some bot guides here but its hard for me to understand the guidelines because most of the guide is written using german language.. i would like to ask for a bot program for nostale global and a guide on how i will configurate it. just post some link in this topic for your help.tnx a lot. @for pinoys: mga tol pa pahingi namn ng bot program..salamt post nlng kau d2 para din sa iba nating...
Current Pointers (Bass-addresses)
07/20/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
This is a list of the current bass addresses in use. The offsets to the info your looking for you'll have to find on your own. :p PW MY-EN v52: 0097B33C - - - - - - If you have any for the other versions post them here and I'll update this main post.