Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying a 90+ character

Discussion on Buying a 90+ character within the Nostale Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Buying a 90+ character

Hello,
I would like to purchase a 90+ acc ,preferably with eq,sp etc.
Class doesn't matter.
I can't use PayPal at the moment ,so i would pay with bitcoins.(or you can advise a alternative
PM me with offers and preferably include images or description of the acc.
Also state how much money you want and your preffered payment method.
Thanks
Old 09/18/2016, 22:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
S1 lvl 90 Mage PN
Thanks
1 User

Tags
buying, buying account, nostale

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying 170+ character
05/08/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 16 Replies
Hello I want to buy a char on eu jupiter.I pay with alz.I want it with good honor(at least 10), all class is good.I want to tell that i trade ONLY if we have a trusted middleman.offer me at least 165 char prefer naked char,since my alz stock is limited.and i want the whole account,not transfer.
buying character
01/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 9 Replies
i want to buy a character on the server gem world crystal, i will buy an archer on another server though let me no what u got
Buying 130+ Siz Character
12/04/2009 - Dekaron Trading - 5 Replies
Offering Various Accounts 110+, Will go first if you have +rep. Any Negative rep posters will be ignored.
Buying any 130 lvl character
02/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
hello i want one 130 lvl character and i am ready to pay him cash in USD through my paypal account please let me know if u want to sell your character. please contact me on my mail address [email protected] but before that login with your conquer registered email id to my website with full address like if u have registered gmail or hotmail .. then login like this [email protected] or [email protected] My Website ( www.geocities.com/dhcpnet ) thanks
Buying 102+ character by Dil
10/03/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
well as the title says, i will buy any 102+ character(2moons US of course) except segnale. I will buy it for Dil, i need the character on Abaddon and i will pay u on Abaddon aswell. Waiting ur offers.