Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trainer by GMZ v14

Discussion on Trainer by GMZ v14 within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Old 10/28/2014, 20:58   #76

elite*gold: 0
No. Now there is no 100% safe hack. And TE bot will not work safety anymore :/
Old 04/28/2015, 06:59   #77

where can I find v15-17 please private message me or link me. as I hate v25 too slow and I dot get any race parts from it only a/m parts

sorry which version has the parts you get almost every second? I don't care if I get banned or nything just need fast parts.
Old 04/28/2015, 09:51   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kefeyfaa75 View Post
where can I find v15-17 please private message me or link me. as I hate v25 too slow and I dot get any race parts from it only a/m parts

sorry which version has the parts you get almost every second? I don't care if I get banned or nything just need fast parts.
what good will be the parts if ur account get a ban? think numbskull....
Old 04/28/2015, 11:02   #79

Quote:

I think you should think this throw you want to use v15-17 to get fast parts what would be point in getting fast parts when ur get banned and you cant use them sure ur not brain dead?
Old 04/28/2015, 23:47   #80

well the fact I got about 50 accounts to play around on since my main account got banned I couldn't care less tbh. this new method is just way to slow for me as I dopnt have the time I use to to play this game.

real and kluaxx if all you have time to do is try and act like know it alls,how about going outside and actually putting your apparent "know it all knowledge" to real world use, ive seenyou guys on countless other post trying to act as if you guys better than everyone. stfu and go kick rocks
Old 04/29/2015, 09:57   #81

Quote:
well the fact I got about 50 accounts to play around on since my main account got banned I couldn't care less tbh. this new method is just way to slow for me as I dopnt have the time I use to to play this game.

real and kluaxx if all you have time to do is try and act like know it alls,how about going outside and actually putting your apparent "know it all knowledge" to real world use, ive seenyou guys on countless other post trying to act as if you guys better than everyone. stfu and go kick rocks
never said I did know it all but if you open ur eyes and read what ppl post and read what hack creates post ur find that we are right if you don't want ppl help then don't ask for it you want all 50 of ur accounts banned then use Detected hacks but once they all banned don't come here moaning that they all banned and asking for free account
Old 04/29/2015, 10:38   #82

exactly I wasn't asking if they were detected or not and I clearly stated I don't care about being banned, but you go on as if I don't already know that? stupid arrogance of a mere child who thinks hes top ****. like I said go kick rocks kid.
Old 04/29/2015, 18:26   #83

Quote:
exactly I wasn't asking if they were detected or not and I clearly stated I don't care about being banned, but you go on as if I don't already know that? stupid arrogance of a mere child who thinks hes top ****. like I said go kick rocks kid.
1 I aint a child
2 ur one that wants detected hack that's stupid
3 like I told you I aint a know it all just read posts to find **** out
4 you must love getting banned if you don't care
any why enjoy ur 50 bans I have better things to do than to talk to stupid ppl
Old 04/29/2015, 22:05   #84

you still don't get it? wow you are really one stupid inbred illiterate child. please do me the honor of going away to do something better than to come post to random people thinking "you know it all" if I didn't want it I wouldn't have asked. I obviously can read there is v25 and any version under v23 is detectable. learn to read what is written in front of your ignorant eyes dumb swine....stupid people these days.
Old 04/30/2015, 01:27   #85

Quote:
you still don't get it? wow you are really one stupid inbred illiterate child. please do me the honor of going away to do something better than to come post to random people thinking "you know it all" if I didn't want it I wouldn't have asked. I obviously can read there is v25 and any version under v23 is detectable. learn to read what is written in front of your ignorant eyes dumb swine....stupid people these days.
╭∩╮(⊙o⊙)╭∩╮
Thanks
1 User