Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[English please] How do I use this source code in VB6?

Discussion on [English please] How do I use this source code in VB6? within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[English please] How do I use this source code in VB6?

So I found this old application that used to make my life alot easier. Sad thing is that there is no working downloads for the application but there is a VB6 source code for the application.

I am not very familiar with VB6 (I have it on my computer though) and I'm trying to understand how to turn this code into a working application but no matter how I paste it in, it seems to just create errors?

My question is, how can I find quick information on how to fix the code, without taking lessons?

Every serious and helpful post is very appreciated.
Old 06/26/2016, 23:40   #2

elite*gold: 3179
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGtfo View Post
So I found this old application that used to make my life alot easier. Sad thing is that there is no working downloads for the application but there is a VB6 source code for the application.

I am not very familiar with VB6 (I have it on my computer though) and I'm trying to understand how to turn this code into a working application but no matter how I paste it in, it seems to just create errors?

My question is, how can I find quick information on how to fix the code, without taking lessons?

Every serious and helpful post is very appreciated.
I don't even know if VB6 is somewhat supported anymore.
There are some Control Handlers in the source code so since you don't have the designers code you have to atleast create the matching controls.