Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The system cannot find the file specified.

Discussion on The system cannot find the file specified. within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The system cannot find the file specified.

My error is:
Code:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.IO.FileNotFoundException' occurred in System.Windows.Forms.dll

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'TCtrl Connection, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
My source is:
Code:
Imports Admin_Tool_4s
Public Class Form2
    Dim TCTRLCon As Connection

Private Sub Button8_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button8.Click
        TCTRLCon.Kick(TextBox1.Text)
    End Sub

Private Sub Form2_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        TCTRLCon = New Connection("#", #)
        TCTRLCon.Connect()
        TCTRLCon.Login("#", "#")
    End Sub

Private Sub TextBox1_TextChanged(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles TextBox1.TextChanged

End Sub
End Class

Why i got error when i want call the function ?
this sh*t dosen't load my dll ...
Old 04/30/2015, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 15
Hey,

is it copying it into your debug folder whenever you launch the application in VS? If not, you must set to do so in the project manager.

Regards,
DarkAngel44