Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C#.net| webclinet dont suppot I/O.

Discussion on C#.net| webclinet dont suppot I/O. within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C#.net| webclinet dont suppot I/O.

hi there.
Code:
                    while (i <= ServID)
                    {
                        label1.Text= "Downloading Update " + i + " Of " + ServID;
                        down.DownloadFileAsync(new Uri(Dlpath + i + "/" + i + ".7z"), AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "/" + i + ".7z");
                      //  backgroundWorker1.ReportProgress(30);

//  backgroundWorker1.ReportProgress(80);

i++;      
                    }
the app thow NotSupportedException and error:
WebClient does not support concurrent I/O operations.
how i fix this
tnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2012, 10:44   #2

The Black Market: 471/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,810
Old 12/06/2012, 11:13   #3

You are doing it wrong anyways. Use the async eventhandlers to figure out when the download has finished. Your probably is most likely that.