Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coding] C# Application Project vs. C# Console Project Threading

Discussion on [Coding] C# Application Project vs. C# Console Project Threading within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Coding] C# Application Project vs. C# Console Project Threading

Hey, so I'm coding a private server... and I was just wondering:
Is there a difference between Console Project threading and Application threading? I'm going to add a GUI into the console project if I can't do an Application project for other reasons, so putting the extra thread aside (for the Application running), is there a significant difference?

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Fang

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Console Project
06/18/2011 - Consoles - 2 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, hiermit möchte ich mein Konsolen Projekt vorstellen, wo ich auch noch 2 Leute suche. Erst einmal warum über Haupt Konsole. Ich Persönlich habe gemerkt, dass ich viel lieber an einer Konsole Spiele. Ganz gemütlich auf dem Sofa oder im Bett mit einem Controller in der Hand. Was mir aufgefallen ist, das es seit Spielen wie z.B CoD MW auch Konsolen Clans gibt. Es sind war nicht so viele wie auf dem PC aber Rom würde auch nicht an einem Tag gebaut. Jetzt kommen wir zum...
Console Project
06/17/2011 - Consoles - 3 Replies
Hallo liebe Com, hiermit möchte ich mein Konsolen Projekt vorstellen, wo ich auch noch 2 Leute suche. Erst einmal warum über Haupt Konsole. Ich Persönlich habe gemerkt, dass ich viel lieber an einer Konsole Spiele. Ganz gemütlich auf dem Sofa oder im Bett mit einem Controller in der Hand. Was mir aufgefallen ist, das es seit Spielen wie z.B CoD MW auch Konsolen Clans gibt. Es sind war nicht so viele wie auf dem PC aber Rom würde auch nicht an einem Tag gebaut. Jetzt kommen wir zum...
Re-Make Project! Grand Chase Sound ( TAGALOG ) Project!
06/03/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 126 Replies
To all, To people who want to contribute to this Project.. We Need: Good Vocals, Matching the voices or almost like the voices of all the characters present in the Grand Chase Philippine Server Good, Funny and nice Voice Replacer, Skill, Taunts and More.. Who really want to contribute.. Not by forcing yourself. The means by enjoying it..
[Team,Coding project]
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
To all the users of EPVP i have decided to come back out of retirement and start coding once again. - I may not have released much of my work to the EPVP community but i helped alot of servers while they were being worked on. - I'm looking for either an existing team, or to start a new one. I'm also looking for good hints on the best source to start with right now because i know their is a good baseline source out their can use and add to rather than make my own fresh.