Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VB.NET] Detecting keypress

Discussion on [VB.NET] Detecting keypress within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VB.NET] Detecting keypress

Hello coders. I need some help. I'm trying do develop a program that will change ammo on the game. And i want the script to start when the player press ctrl, and stop when the player press shift. In both cases, my program will be out of focus, and bc of that it won't register the keydown. I need a code that register the keydown even when the program is minimized.

Thanks.
Old 06/24/2011, 05:51   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,627
GetAsyncKeyState or RegisterHotkey
However, the first method will result in a
lot of false positives from Antivir.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hackshield Detecting
02/05/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Yow nur ne kurze Frage wenn man nen Hack zB benutzt und der detected wird, wird man dann reported oder so? Also gebannt? Gibts hier schon öfter diese Frage aber ne klare Antwort kenn ich noch nicht.. Die einen sagen ja die anderen nein.
BOT detecting???
06/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
today in the morning i watching my working bot, in this moment in the guide info screen appears a never seen message "you are now connected to GM (and his name)" i stoped bot and sit down in save zone for 1 hour, i hope the GM stoped watching me and dont banned me..
Detecting +1's without having to pick them up.
02/06/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 52 Replies
Alright. Well, title basically says it. I also have a question at the end :) Okay, well, it's simple really. Mentor yourself on another char, then open the claim menu, after ever 1 - 2 scatters or so, look at the +1 stone claim menu, when it goes up by .01, pick up all the items around you. Done. :) Anyways, wouldn't that mean it's not determined on the PICK UP, it's already a +1 when it's on the ground? Explain :)
WoWME detecting fix
06/09/2008 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
To fix the newest blizz try against modelchange, Delete Scan.dll from wow folder before starting wowme.exe ! (and hit f8 at login screen as always) have fun! (the idea is not mine, just posted here)
Detecting Keyloggers
07/13/2007 - Tutorials - 3 Replies
Detecting Keyloggers The worst nightmare of every botter is a hidden keylogger in his/her brand new bot because we don't want to lose our char we have invested so much time and work into. So how do we detect such filthy little bastards in our software? This is the tutorial's topic so go on reading. Some theory A keylogger is a tool that logs the user's input. Most of them save the input in a file and forward it to the bad guy so he can skim through it and look for suspicious looking...