Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Single-Player Improvements

Discussion on NFSW Single-Player Improvements within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb NFSW Single-Player Improvements

We have a fully working offline-server, thanks again to all people to contributed on it. But on game client side, there still can be a improvements, like:

(Big thanks to 379Felipe for his Open Races Mod, which improves AI a lot)

1) Return police on free roam
Some people already tried to return cops - but without that "script" or whatever which starts a pursuit when you wreck a police car. Now, he have a working 2010 & 2011 offline-servers, where you can start a pursuit in free roam.

2) Bots use a tuned preset cars again
In 2010 and 2011 builds, bots actually can drive a stock and tuned preset cars, in last build - only stock cars. Not a big issue, but when your car is only customized car from all racers, it looks odd.

3) Bots use powerups on all tracks
Currently, bots use powerups only on some tracks like "Lunar Circuit". A bit unfair.

4) More than 31 vinyl
I don't know, if it possible to remove/raise this limit, but this should increase "epicness" of some great vinyl works. (Anyway, nobody plays NFSW anymore).

5) Fix spoiler/vinyls issues
Currently we can't buy spoilers for 240SX and Supra; and can't customize many of manufacture's vinyls like 5zigen, BBS, etc. You can use a hacks like Visual Manager, but in-game customizing of that would be a greater.

6) Proper performance of all cars
I know that is a idealistic option, but it's weird that Evo IX is slower than some very old Porsche 914, and when Jeep behaves like toy... It is not a free-to-donate game anymore.

Feel free to add your possible improvements or "Do it for yourself".
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 11:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Currently we can't buy spoilers for 240SX and Supra; and can't customize many of manufacture's vinyls like 5zigen, BBS, etc. You can use a hacks like Visual Manager, but in-game customizing of that would be a greater.
yeah to the spoilers there should be a server file which makes it possible to use every spoiler type on every car
Old 02/26/2017, 11:54   #3

Quote:
We have a fully working offline-server, thanks again to all people to contributed on it. But on game client side, there still can be a improvements, like:

1) Return police on free roam
Some people already tried to return cops - but without that "script" or whatever which starts a pursuit when you wreck a police car. Now, he have a working 2010 & 2011 offline-servers, where you can start a pursuit in free roam.

2) Bots use a tuned preset cars again
In 2010 and 2011 builds, bots actually can drive a stock and tuned preset cars, in last build - only stock cars. Not a big issue, but when your car is only customized car from all racers, it looks odd.

3) Bots use powerups on all tracks
Currently, bots use powerups only on some tracks like "Lunar Circuit". A bit unfair.

4) More than 31 vinyl
I don't know, if it possible to remove/raise this limit, but this should increase "epicness" of some great vinyl works. (Anyway, nobody plays NFSW anymore).

6) Proper performance of all cars
I know that is a idealistic option, but it's weird that Evo IX is slower than some very old Porsche 914, and when Jeep behaves like toy... It is not a free-to-donate game anymore.

good luck with cracking the game files frist...
3.the power ups for bots it does working...but not it should be.
1.The cops in free roam i heard it was done before.(adding the cops back in free roam and worked)
4.I dont think you can add more vinyls than 31..because of the limit if the 3d car system (not sure how to call it) but i heard that was possibile and the game/car loaded even slower because of high amount of numbers with vinyls.(and yea...it would be nice so i can continue my fun.)
2.Bots using preset tuned cars...well i think it is possibile by changing the hashes/adding new tuned cars but how i see the bots uses different physics of handling,its like hole different way to drive..but i..to test these thinks i modified physics of the car that goes in races driving by the bots but there is 1 thing as extra...the bots can drift(in other words you can change the cars for bots...for now i didnt tried but i think you can)
5.to fix the spoiler vinyl issues....well pretty much that you cant do it without cracking the game files.(the entire 3d thing of any car its broken some of the cars you cant even put vinyl in some places on the car)
And yes...i think you can add more customizations for the cars that has body kits for ex hidden...i believe it can be added from the server.
6.about the cars in nfsw...about few days ago...i was thinking how is gonna be to rework all the cars in nfsw...to make the cars faster...better (and of course acceleration same as nfs most wanted 2005) this you can do it with vltedit and i tried and is working,a friend that works on real performance thing made the bmwm3gtre46 to work like the real one...(Pretty much you can modify(better said adjust) any car psychics from attributes.bin file

I believe you were talking about last version of nfs world.
Well i was thinking if some of us will make a group so we can rework some of the components of the game...for ex cars/power ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdancer95 View Post
yeah to the spoilers there should be a server file which makes it possible to use every spoiler type on every car
Some of the cars does not support Large spoilers.... (they may be visible in safehouse and working to install them)but if you get in free roam the game will crash.
Old 02/26/2017, 13:18   #4

About powerups - is a bug from my side, Open All Races mod is affects bot's powerup ability somehow, i hope author can fix this.

1.9.2 version already have ALL possible tuning content of game, of course including all hidden parts/bodykits/etc. I talking about vinyl issues as you can't change color/width of many of them.

About cars - i think, the best option for all of cars is NFSW's beta cars performance, not MW or Carbon, because World is a game with different play style (Powerups, hundreds of police cars in TE).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2017, 18:58   #5

Quote:
About powerups - is a bug from my side, Open All Races mod is affects bot's powerup ability somehow, i hope author can fix this.

1.9.2 version already have ALL possible tuning content of game, of course including all hidden parts/bodykits/etc. I talking about vinyl issues as you can't change color/width of many of them.

About cars - i think, the best option for all of cars is NFSW's beta cars performance, not MW or Carbon, because World is a game with different play style (Powerups, hundreds of police cars in TE).
well yes...bug in power ups thing...thats why you need to crack this bug(the game) to fix it..or i have better idea...instead of repairing the last version..how about july open beta? that one already has the best physics..and to try adding cars...(i tried with sounds...and some how they worked.) took the closed beta sounds and put in to july open beta 2010..and few of them changed...except some of missing sounds..
Old 02/28/2017, 07:48   #6

Quote:

4) More than 31 vinyl
I don't know, if it possible to remove/raise this limit, but this should increase "epicness" of some great vinyl works.

(Anyway, nobody plays NFSW anymore).
Only through Ida,

the man who makes the assembler will know more easily find which part of the code has a limit of vinyl shop.(hex value 0x20)

I do not understand assembler.
Old 08/17/2018, 15:16   #7

any update on this?