Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2

Discussion on Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Soapbox Offline-Server v1.9.2 (updated and fixed!)

Hello elitepvpers,
i made some new modifications to the Offline-Server by Nilzao and Berkay, also updated and fixed some Stuff in the Gameclient (2015 build 1613), here is an list of the new Features and Updates

All sources are included, have fun!!

What is fixed / changed in this Release:

- Pursuits now working correctly
- Entering Performance Shop dont crash the game anymore (thx paul909)
- Performance Parts are now substracting Money correctly (thx hypercycle)
- Resultscreen at end of a event is now centered on screen, not top-left anymore (thx hypercycle)
- Rewards in Events fixed, not trying to look for an catalog file which doesnt exist (thx keule lol :])
- Selling Cars not crashing carslots file anymore (thx hypercycle)
- Coplights working for all cars by pressing L, dont need to install aftermarket part (thx speedydanny)
- Treasurehunt Rewards boosted, gaining more Rep, Cash and Boost now
- Fixed "No Music" Bug
- Client is not generating Crashdumps anymore (save 5mb each gamecrash lol)
Thanks
18 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 20:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice.

I'm curious: what did you do to fix the music issue?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/20/2017, 20:39   #3

I removed "No Intro" codepatch
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 21:24   #4

Thumbs up Congratulation

@6
wow, wow, WOOW !
AMAZING work !
what a coincidence ! One week ago, I say to Nilzao
"there are a bug, there are no music in game, it's soapbox.exe problem"

This is a great, great news,
You will work on a 1.9.3 or other version ? (Just random question )
Keep the good work,
Downloading right now !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 21:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
Hello elitepvpers,
i made some new modifications to the Offline-Server by Nilzao and Berkay, also updated and fixed some Stuff in the Gameclient (2015 build 1613), here is an list of the new Features and Updates

All sources are included, have fun!!

1. ✎ Random Hidden Event Launcher
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you click on the NFS-Logo on top of your Screen (RaceNow Button) or by pressing R on your Keyboard twice,
a random hidden Event ID will be generated. After finishing any Event, a new ID will be generated automatically.
Launch any of the three Meetingplace Events in Singleplayer in order to play a random hidden Event.
Hidden Events are all of the "Pink-Dot" Events,
where players are able to finish by following the Route on the Minimap.
Most of them have some missing Barriers, but it isn't hard to follow the correct Path.
Maps that can't be finished or even started are filtered out completely, so a good racing experience is provided.

2. ✎ Time Synchronization and automated Scenery
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Server now uses your local PC Time as Gametime.
For specific Days or Events based on their Dates, the Server Scenery will be changed automatically,
this means that if its 31th December, you will have NewYear Fireworks and Wintermode enabled for 2 Days.

3. ✎ All Stores fully integrated and updated
All Tuning-Stores have been reworked with all possible Parts you can get. Same for the CarDealer.
The Prices got adapted to fit their original Prices before the Game shut down,
also there will be everything avaible for Ingame Cash, except recharging Powerups.

4. ✎ Resale Prices for Cars
All resell prices are now calculated by the Server, so if you buy a new Car,
the resell price will be 50% from its original Price in the Car Dealer.
If you buy an free Car, it's Resellprice will be 0.

5. ✎ Level Cap increased to 100
Now you are able to levelup your Drivers until Level 100 instead of 70.

6. ✎ Updated soapbox.exe for offline Version
- A Problem was fixed, where Players were not able to listen to Ingame Music.
- All Events on the Map are now exclusively featuring Singleplayer-Mode, even Team-Escapes and Drag Races.
- The client is now blocking Cryptotickets, since there is no need for it in an offline Version.
- The client is now blocking FATAL_ERRORCODE 5 and 7, so the game will not crash if server gets killed.
- If you accidently close the Server, game is waiting for server restart. Just launch the Server again.
but still the special effects it doesnt work...for ex...the lights (cop mode) from the cars...by pressing K key....(these works with 1.8 server.)
By the way...is this for offline version or multy?
Old 02/20/2017, 21:42   #6

when I go to tune the car, install the parts, engine, etc., the game closes
Old 02/20/2017, 22:26   #7

Nice work. Especially random R events.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 22:29   #8

@
Go to Aftermarket Shop -> Gifts.
Then install Coplights on your Car, buy them (will still say "Get it" after buying, don't worry) and leave the Shop.
Thats all. Your Lowering Kit will stay as before if installed, it temporary uses it's Slot because there is no "Specials"-Slot avaible.
It's just for offline version, it has nothing to do with the multiplayer development.

@
Yes, i had an typo in the catalog-file, just redownload it from first post

@
Yes i will continue modding it, next thing will be creating/deleting Drivers from Profile
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/20/2017, 23:59   #9

Quote:
@
Go to Aftermarket Shop -> Gifts.
Then install Coplights on your Car, buy them (will still say "Get it" after buying, don't worry) and leave the Shop.
Thats all. Your Lowering Kit will stay as before if installed, it temporary uses it's Slot because there is no "Specials"-Slot avaible.
It's just for offline version, it has nothing to do with the multiplayer development.

@
Yes, i had an typo in the catalog-file, just redownload it from first post

@
Yes i will continue modding it, next thing will be creating/deleting Drivers from Profile
im not talking about buying them...here im talking that:Everycar in the game had the light thing working (except the red and blue color)
And i heard from some guys...tried your update...and they said the game crashes...dunno..this is what i heard...
Old 02/21/2017, 00:40   #10

@
Redownload the File, Coplights are now avaible for all Cars by pressing L and crashes were fixed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 01:01   #11

Do we have a built in persona editor with the 1.9 versions of the server? As in the ability to change your name and icon etc. Same with loot editor.

I haven't really used this version before. I stuck with 1.8.3 instead.
Old 02/21/2017, 01:16   #12

Quote:
@
Redownload the File, Coplights are now avaible for all Cars by pressing L and crashes were fixed.
I did not downloaded any update...im still on 1.9.0 version but i read your updates...and there was nothing about car lights update..if you fixed or made it again working on all cars...well done.
If youre making the deletion of the drivers from the game...or anywhere...that would be really helpfull
cus its really annoying that i cant remove the other drivers because my original driver breaks..
for ex...im removing a driver and my driver still works but the bad effects are in garage..(cant install new aftermarket,getting unknown error)
im focusing on december 2010 version of nfsw...making it to work at least in free roam..pretty much i suck with these..
1 think i dont understand...i heard from many users that the music in races doesnt work...why for me everthing works fine? all music in team escapes/pursuits/races/drags...but i instead im deactivating them permanently with vltedit...
Old 02/21/2017, 03:22   #13

I was fine with Offline Server 1.8. Now I'm not, mainly due to the Random Event Launcher using the Race Now button. Amazing!

Downloading this now. This will be a lot of fun to use.
Old 02/21/2017, 12:07   #14

Quote:
5. ✎ Level Cap increased to 100
Now you are able to levelup your Drivers until Level 100 instead of 70.
You are stole my idea from my soapbox build!

Great work, offline still needs some improvement. Are you fixed bug when the installation of many perf.parts were taken money only as one part? And are you planning to add achievement and card pack support?

UPD: No, bug with perf.parts prices is still there. Also, there is weird bug with car selling - i sell traffic car, nothing happens, car still in my garage, i change in to default Silvia - i get "Out of Memory" error. I restart game, and now i can find only traffic car in my garage!

UPD2: Actually, server sell your CURRENT car... Please, fix. Another bug - treasure hunt don't give prize, because you will revert to day 0 (Still says "you loose your streak!" after first try to revert). Some hidden random tracks have wrong AI paths, so they will loose.
Weird results window placement...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2017, 19:03   #15

@
Thx for mention those Bugs!
Updated on first Post, check it out
Your mentioned TH-Bug isnt fixed yet, will do this on the next update
The problem with the resultscreen is happening because of the SP-only button for launching events,
if you need it centered, resize your gamewindow and it will be fine, or play in fullscreen x)

@
No it only has custom launcher which is only for launching the Server+Game
Maybe some day there will be a new launcher containing this stuff
Thanks
2 Users