Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with NFSW Offline.

Discussion on Problem with NFSW Offline. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Problem with NFSW Offline.

Hi there!

I downloaded and installed everything for NFSW from here:

And I don't know why I can't launch it properly ;-;

It shows up that message:

And indeed, it doesn't work.
Old 12/28/2016, 21:26   #2

try the 1.9 version from there:
doesn't need phyton and mitmproxy anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2016, 21:31   #3

I can't understand anything from the description, is there 1.9 version of the game or something?
If it is, I don't have it.
Old 12/29/2016, 02:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanIVGrozny View Post
I can't understand anything from the description, is there 1.9 version of the game or something?
If it is, I don't have it.
The game is at build 1616. (The server and client are 2 different components to get it to work)
The client updates from 1548 to 1616 we had an expired security cert to thank for... (Still gives me laughs to this day, dev vs forum moderator out in public. XD)

There is 1.9 version of the recreated server files that is a fork of the merged multiplayer server trees. (If you jumped to the last page, and did some more searching, you'd make the correlation)

Try building your own keywords to search for it on your favourite search engine, and you'll easily find it in the first page.

hint:
1.9, NFS world, server, and "site:<trimmed epvp url>" flags are enough to find a suitable result on the first page.

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao
I did it based on 1.8.3.

This 1.9 is just 1.8.3 pure java without python and without the rand.exe that all antiviruses get false-positive.

Got too many kids crying for help here, and nobody helps me (only @).

So I will not release things in epvp anymore.

Was this guys called Jonatas Franzen he got the 1.9 somewhere (or build from source), did his modifications and made a tutorial/installer.

So if someone have problems running 1.9 ask him, not me.
Thanks
1 User