Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to delete the preset driver on the offline server?

Discussion on Is it possible to delete the preset driver on the offline server? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to delete the preset driver on the offline server?

As the title said, after i start the game and want to delete the preset driver on the offline server (elitepvpers2,3) the game just don't let me to delete them. I also try to delete the file on the DriverPersona & personas it also doesn't change anything either (maybe something had change,but i didn't notice at this monent, still new on the offline server things).

Is there a way to delete those second and third driver?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OSR Driver Loader Driver stopped
03/05/2015 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Nabend, und zwar hab ich das Problem,dass ich mit dem OSR Driver Loader hier einen Driver aktivieren will aber unter "Active Services" wird er immer nur als gestoppt angezeigt... Wähle ich den Driver aus und klicke auf "Start Service" bekomm ich nur die Fehlermeldung "Das Handle ist ungültig" Bräuchte da mal dringend Hilfe wie ich das zum Laufen bekomme, hier mal ein Bild von der Situation edit: ich habe windows 7 http://i.epvpimg.com/UHhid.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/AuxFb.jpg
Microsoft ODBC Driver Mangaer Driver
02/17/2013 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Wo kann ich Microsoft ODBC Driver Mangaer Treiber Downloaden ? falls jemand mir helfen will bitte per skype = thekingofff Wenn ich mein Server starten will kommt die meldung weitere infos per skype pls help ich finde die treiber nicht >.< Microsoft ODBC Driver
Question> help for: "If anybody delete unintentional her/his NFS W Driver"
08/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 16 Replies
Hello to every body i need too help from all of you for my friend. 1. If anybody delete his/her DRIVER. How he/she can back that DRIVER? 2. If somebody have my NFS Password, and he.she delete my DRIVER how i can retrieve my DRIVER?