Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soapbox race NETERROR HANDSHAKE

Discussion on Soapbox race NETERROR HANDSHAKE within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Soapbox race NETERROR HANDSHAKE

Please ignore this thread... Stupid question.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
soapbox-race didnt working, all installed
07/09/2016 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
hello, i installed soapbox-race and compile the project to jar and maked openfire all working the db too but when i try to connect to the link (Nilzao helped me with this big thanks for him) http://localhost:1337/soapbox/nothing/user/authen ticateUser?email=****&password=**** i get: <EngineExceptionTrans> <Description/> <ErrorCode>2</ErrorCode> <InnerException/> <StackTrace/>
Nilzao Soapbox-Race Server stability TEST on many connection
06/09/2016 - Need for Speed World - 17 Replies
Hi What i want to do is to Stress test Nilzao Soapbox-Race Server I want to help development of this server but i don't know programming so i want to help by testing how many connections this server can handle until it crashes or cpu fries(hope not) :)) I know how to handle a server ,how to start and host one and use it's database Server is hosted on a Machine : i7 quad 2.67 GHz ,8 GB of ram All ports are forwarded and accept external connections
Ibot NetError
06/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when ever i press run client i get the message "NetError you have been disconnected from the server" if i use CLientless i loggin in But 4 min latter it say -> ibot console: Lagging Maibe How To Fix?:(
Race On Bundle Account (Race 07, Race On, STCC:The Game) - 10€
05/14/2011 - Steam Trading - 10 Replies
Verkaufe euch einen Steam Account, welcher das Race On Paket drauf hat! - Race 07 - Race On - STCC:The Game Ich verkaufe ihn für eine 10er PSC. ;) Der Account ist 100% Active! http://s7.directupload.net/images/110506/yq2e22ab .jpg