Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MOD] Project Real Performance Release!

Discussion on [MOD] Project Real Performance Release! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/17/2017, 00:14   #46

elite*gold: 0
I'm only suggesting a thing, but BEFORE attacking and modding performances of cars, don't you think it would be a good idea to just.. CORRECT the car sound's BUGS... you know what bug I'm talking about don't you?

the bug that make the car nearly silent the faster you go....
Old 04/17/2017, 09:58   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post
I'm only suggesting a thing, but BEFORE attacking and modding performances of cars, don't you think it would be a good idea to just.. CORRECT the car sound's BUGS... you know what bug I'm talking about don't you?

Thats not a bug...this is how the game works...but it must be somewhere from physics..i dont like it either...(making burnouts without engine sound..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas78 View Post
bro you work about handling is good but the acell ist not real,look this list i have testing many cars and the times

i need a tutorial how you can chance the ratings and i can help you for the project
Do you have may version of nfs world?
Old 04/23/2017, 07:14   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
Thats not a bug...this is how the game works...but it must be somewhere from physics..i dont like it either...(making burnouts without engine sound..)
Because either the sound used lacks of data for some of them ( like the ones from MW 2005 ) or the sound modder didn't played much with these values :

About 1/2 of these values can help a sound to be raised up or down. But it's always the trial-and-error technique. I'm dealing with these since I mod NFS ProStreet.
Old 04/23/2017, 19:39   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alivewire View Post
Any updates?
I'm do much modifications. I'm try do new physics system:
1) Real time in reach 0-100
2) New system driving. (Drift in curves)
And other things ...
I do not have much time and discovered it... taked me much time.
Idk as I will upload it... I want do it with quality
Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2017, 23:05   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
I'm do much modifications. I'm try do new physics system:
1) Real time in reach 0-100
2) New system driving. (Drift in curves)
And other things ...
I do not have much time and discovered it... taked me much time.
Idk as I will upload it... I want do it with quality
Regards
You cant do that until a new tweak program will be created or this vlt edit getting the updates to open the critical file of nfsw where the details of cars it self are written not just adjusting them from attributes,bin.
There is something else elsewhere that holds the key of this physics.
If you played july beta and last version you should know the difference.. between last version and july..inside the attributes.bin.
Old 04/24/2017, 00:33   #51

If he gets the right values , he can edit and even add them , with Vlt-Ed 4.2 , you can open both the bêta versions and the final one , it's quite easier to do once you're used to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 13:02   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago5189723 View Post
If he gets the right values , he can edit and even add them , with Vlt-Ed 4.2 , you can open both the bêta versions and the final one , it's quite easier to do once you're used to it.
i tried to do that...but only way its to teach the game (physics) to know when to get in to drift mode and when not to. i dont think he can do it alone... here requires new physics.
Old 05/01/2017, 19:03   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post

Honestly it's better to get the performance fixed first, think of it like the game it is, would you rather physic issues be fixed first or certain sounds that aren't causing any issue fixed except being weird? Answer is kind of obvious, physic issues come first, then sounds. Kind of how every game development goes, but yes the sounds are weird, but hey, once he gets the cars fixed the sounds will for sure come next, just not right now.
Old 05/01/2017, 20:43   #54

Hi Guys... In this occasion I have a little spoiler about real performance cars. I decided Start over from scratch and do real it.
But I need some opinions... I hope that enjoy you...
If have a suggestion please tell me

997 GT2:

SILVIA S15: (in NFSW is the Spec R version)
Image from nfsw:

Note:
1) in video description you can see the specs cars.
2) Sorry for bad quality videos. In this momment I haven't time for edit.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2017, 02:29   #55

Caterham R500 Superlight, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Bentley Continental SS, Ford Focus RS, Subaru Impreza STI (Hatchback), Porsche Panamera Turbo, Cadillac CTS-V, Alfa Romeo 8C, Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Aston Martin DBS, Ford Mustang Boss 302 (2012), Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, Ford Crown Victoria, Hummer H1 Alpha, Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake, McLaren MP4-12C, Jaguar XKR, Infiniti G35, Lexus IS300, Lexus IS350, Marussia B2, All Lotus cars, Mazda RX-8 (06 & 09), Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and GS-T, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Both Plymouth Cars, Chrysler 300c SRT-8, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Porsche 959, Porsche Boxster Spyder, Both Renaults, Both Shelby's, Toyota MR2, All VW's, Mazda MX-5, Audi A3 3.2 Quattro, Audi A1 Clubsport
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can take your time with the modifications and you could cherry pick the cars I've suggested (These are cars that haven't been modded yet).
Old 05/03/2017, 10:13   #56

Good job guys <3 plz repair Mr2 XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2017, 01:54   #57

Guys!
A little test about the new physic for Mod Real Performance
Old 07/21/2017, 05:00   #58

Is this mod dead?
Old 07/31/2017, 20:09   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrystales View Post
Is this mod dead?
coming soon will be news about mod
i'm working hard for finish the mod 100%
Old 08/01/2017, 09:15   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
coming soon will be news about mod
i'm working hard for finish the mod 100%
I'm willing to donate via bitcoin as long as you're all done turning all very slow boat cars to very fast race cars.

Tags
need for speed world, nfs world offline, nfsw, project real performance, prp