Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Offline- accidentally deinstalled required java version

Discussion on NFSW Offline- accidentally deinstalled required java version within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW Offline-deinstalled required java version [problem solved]

Hello,

I had to install the newest java version for another game.
When you run the installer, it asks you to automatically deinstall older java versions. Now, I didn't uncheck that option, so the required version to play offline 1.8 (Java 8 Update 60) is now gone. It doesn't run with the newest java either...

What can I do? afaik, java 8u60 is not available to download anymore, so I can't just re-install it again :/
Old 07/20/2016, 19:35   #2

elite*gold: 198
If it shows any error post it here. It works normal here with 8u91. It needs 8u60 or higher which means it should work normal. Maybe you dont have IA32 (x86) version or something. Uninstall java then reinstall i guess.
Old 07/20/2016, 20:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
You're right, I choose the wrong version to install. Derp.
My problem was that it didn't want to start the server, but now it's fine.

Thank you for your help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
/usr/local/lib32/metin2/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20 required by /usr/home/
07/09/2016 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ich habe genau dieses Problem bei den Viruz Files 40K Beim Starten : /usr/local/lib32/metin2/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20 required by /usr/home/game/share/bin/db not found Betriebssystem : 64 Bit FreeBSD 9.3
nfsw offline: nfsw.exe has stopped working
06/13/2016 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
I need help with nfsw offline I have installed everything correctly, when i start the server everything runs fine, but when i start nfsw.exe its starts to load, but it is a grey box that looks like its in 800x600 resolution and then i get the windows error message saying that nfsw.exe has stopped working, anyone know how to fix this?
/usr/local/lib32/metin2/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20 required by /usr/home/
12/22/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey leute ich habe ein großes problem.... ich benutze die files von viruz und habe komplett nach seiner anleitung auf youtube gearbeitet. nur habe ich folgendes problem: wenn ich den server starten will kommt das Der Server wird gestartet Starte die Datenbank .. /usr/lib32/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20 required by /usr/home/game/share/bin/db not found
07/02/2015 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Ich habe genau dieses Problem bei den Viruz Files Beim Starten : /usr/local/lib32/metin2/libstdc++.so.6: version GLIBCXX_3.4.20 required by /usr/home/game/share/bin/db not found Betriebssystem : 64 Bit FreeBSD 9.3