Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sign For Trying Recover Need For Speed World!!!!

Discussion on Sign For Trying Recover Need For Speed World!!!! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Sign For Trying Recover Need For Speed World!!!!

Old 02/06/2016, 20:49   #2

Well well well. I'm waiting, but well, it seems that it will take much time doing this...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2016, 21:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIXE07LEGALIZE View Post

never going to happen ur just wasting ur time plus they del nfsw off there
servers so game is gone for good EA wont bring it back
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/07/2016, 00:09   #4

well no idea but is very important reach the 15.000!!!
soo share with friends for we keep dream that !!!
Old 02/07/2016, 01:36   #5

$10 each gamer will be $150k .
I leave my job and make nfsw online server with this value.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/08/2016, 03:19   #6

Quote:
Do you seriously think that EA will see it and say:

"Oh ****, this online petition got 15k signatures, we better bring back NFS World ASAP"

Of course they won't because this is not how it works, they couldn't give a **** for what you or the 15k people want.

I'm sorry if I'm being harsh but you shouldn't get your hopes up with this, it won't go anywhere, world is gone and is gone forever (at least officially).
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/10/2016, 01:37   #7

Quote:

Quote:
EA = customers milking factory
World = good game , but it could have been better if the devs had done their work, plus the game was starting to became too old for the next gen of coders and devs, Fixnow was the ultimate proof , he wasn't able to do a correct IGC roation.

Devs :
Devellis = money , SB, bright smiles but no real actions behind, he f*cked up the whole game

Drew Hahn = maybe the only "real" dev of NFSW. He knew how to update the game without any problems (at least a few). The IGC saver when he implemented rotations.

Quicklime Games = dev team made for the game , died before it's end.

Fixnow = Better known as Fixnever. Formed on more recent games , never been able to do a right car rotations , even better updating a game.

Rhiordd = Same as Fixnow. Never done his job as what he was supposed to do, and better , always saying stupid statements about TH , and multishift in drags.

MP = bugged at such moments , not all players are fair-play, and more over, the servers were a bit unstable , mainly when everyone were on the only server at that time : APEX. CHICANE server was only a temporary solution to avoid problems on APEX , but was also made for attracting new players into it. Such a fail when those new players were going first on APEX.

EA has made their money on this game , but they planned to do much more. Such a fail.

In other terms : your petition is going to die as same as NFSW , harsh but fast. You wank , mate.
Old 02/15/2016, 15:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago5189723 View Post
Drew Hahn = maybe the only "real" dev of NFSW. He knew how to update the game without any problems (at least a few). The IGC saver when he implemented rotations.
p
Drew was never a developer, he was community manager....

Also, Marc DeVellis didn't mess the game up, the whole team did. It's not like it was MD sat at a desk dictating to EA what he was going to do with World - Blackbox was quite a large studio....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2016, 22:52   #9

No chance of this recover nfsw
Old 02/17/2016, 21:17   #10

Are you serious ?
This game is dead because EA dosent give a bj about it.
So stop crying and go play the offline version or go outside and play.
How many years will you cry for this game ?
Old 02/22/2016, 00:24   #11

If you would contact I don't know, FOR EXAMPLE: Ubisoft by TrackMania and you tell to promotionate the game with the first Stadium car, call it Olympien and the actual or Turbo Stadium with the name of Renovatio (Reborn reasons is on the Behind the Scenes, or Inspiration) and then you contacted Namco by Ridge Racer telling them is a base to develop a F2P game after they failed more drastically with Driftopia, put some Manufacters of there as Age, Kamata and Soldat with a few models from the 6, 7 and the Vita ver. But, if you want to tell EA bring it back, you won't dude, seriously, that's unless you do something as my example
Old 02/24/2016, 19:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim2o0o View Post
Drew was never a developer, he was community manager....
No one gives a shit, mate.

Quote:
Also, Marc DeVellis didn't mess the game up, the whole team did.
Your statement is incorrect again.
The dev team wouldn't fail if DeVellis was able to manage a game properly , he showed us too many times he was incompetent.
Everyone knows that , there is no way to blame the entire team when their chief isn't able to see what is important for a game and what's not.

Quote:
It's not like it was MD sat at a desk dictating to EA what he was going to do with World
You were also too smart to notice how he was milking players with virtual cars, each one with a price over 15€ for the most efficient ones , I won't say anything about the Elite editions, almost 50€ for a virtual car is too stupid. The main purpose of the game was to be free as much as possible , if "100% paid" content is your and their vision of making of a free to play , we got the result rapidly. World could have stayed for more than 4 years , everyone was ready to play it until it went really old.

Quote:
Blackbox was quite a large studio....
Was it meant to be a joke ?

Next time , read carefully my statements before doing a non-sense post.
Old 02/25/2016, 13:19   #13

Quote:
No one gives a shit, mate.
Except you obviously do since you responded to my post in several sections.

Quote:
Your statement is incorrect again.
The dev team wouldn't fail if DeVellis was able to manage a game properly , he showed us too many times he was incompetent.
Everyone knows that , there is no way to blame the entire team when their chief isn't able to see what is important for a game and what's not.
He left two years before it closed... who was setting the prices for the remaining years as it obviously wasn't MD.

Quote:
You were also too smart to notice how he was milking players with virtual cars, each one with a price over 15€ for the most efficient ones , I won't say anything about the Elite editions, almost 50€ for a virtual car is too stupid. The main purpose of the game was to be free as much as possible , if "100% paid" content is your and their vision of making of a free to play , we got the result rapidly. World could have stayed for more than 4 years , everyone was ready to play it until it went really old.
I was not "too smart" to notice the milking of the game, but the studio set the prices, not Marc Devellis. I do agree with you there though that prices were extortionate.

Quote:
Was it meant to be a joke ?
When Blackbox was shutdown 200 staff were cut so how is that a small studio?

Quote:
Next time , read carefully my statements before doing a non-sense post.
I did read you points, and didn't respond with nonsense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2016, 21:37   #14

Is there still a point in signing this petition?
Old 04/05/2016, 01:28   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaisedWorld View Post
Is there still a point in signing this petition?
lol absolutely not.

Tags
nfsw alive