Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This might be a stupid question, but...

Discussion on This might be a stupid question, but... within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This might be a stupid question, but...

How can I download nfsw again when EA no longer provides the files?
I am back after 3 months of life stuff with a new computer and look forward to playing again using sp patch, as long as it's possible to re-download the game.

Thanks!
Old 08/30/2015, 00:49   #2

go to the bottom of the first post, choose any of the links in red to download game files, next time search before creating a new thread
Old 08/30/2015, 02:07   #3

Old 08/30/2015, 13:44   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlaxxusFett View Post
How can I download nfsw again when EA no longer provides the files?
I am back after 3 months of life stuff with a new computer and look forward to playing again using sp patch, as long as it's possible to re-download the game.

Thanks!
Or simply here you go :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stupid Question >.>
09/30/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
so hey i was playing 2moons till i had to format my pc :S and now i lost the game if some1 can tell me where to download it again ? :( the official site is down and i dunno where to download it if some 1 can tell me where to ? :D:D thx :mofo::rolleyes:
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question
02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Script: Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one? Stupid question: Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done? Second stupid question (live with it): Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
question,stupid one
05/13/2009 - Grand Chase - 13 Replies
i searched on google for private server on grandchase and saw fake websites,i saw some signature that said GC private server user,Is it really true that there's a grandchase private server,maybe could you name one?,on search i tried granchase private server,but its not working for me
Stupid bot question
05/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I'm looking for a bot for the new legend 3 update, I have a lvl 58 and a new character I'm wanting to bot. However, the ones I tried in the SRO hacks and bot section of the forums didn't work. (Tried agBot and Botmar or something like that (the only way to AFK)) Could someone please send me a link to a bot in the forums that would work on Legend III that's free, and no viruses please lol. I don't care if the bot just gets me to 80, I'm fine with that too.
might stupid question about oog
12/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
i searched it again and again i also read guides but when i am pressing start combat but nothing... also how i can do auto use ss?text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=thanks' border='0' alt='thanks' />